Opening 2

The Title Screen appears over a large stretch of water!! The dragonballs and super dragonballs fly off, and the title screen appears. 

You stand on top of a canyon top, and look upon the horizon!! You fly off throughout the world, passing through various areas, including the canyons, ocean, ice cap, West City, and Canterlot City!!

All your girls (now with Vados, Caulifla and Kale) rush up to hug you, and they begin kissing you!!

You smile and throw your fist in the air! 

The audience cheers for the tournament, as you, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Android 21, Twilight, Sunset, Rarity, Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Majin Buu walk off to face the fight ahead of you!! You all see Hit, Cabba, Kale, Caulifla, Frost, Botamo, and Magetta all in front of you! 

Buu punches Botamo!! 

Goku clashes with Frost!! 

Piccolo fires at Magetta, who fires back! 

Vegeta and Cabba exchange punches. 

Twilight and Sunset clash with Kale and Caulifla respectively!! 

Finally, you and Hit engage in battle, as you activate SSJ God mixed with Kaioken. 

You both continue to clash repeatedly over and over again. As everyone cheers!! 

Champa and Beerus look with interest, while Whis smiles, and Vados blushes!! 

You then pose with all of your friends and girlfriends on the face of the tournament!!