Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan!!/Welcome Cheelai and Gine!!

The next day, after spending a whole day on New Vegeta, Vegeta and Broly return. 

Vegeta: PARAGUS!!!! 

Paragus: What is it my liege?! 

Vegeta: We didn't find the Legendary Super Saiyan anywhere!! Have you been lying to me?! 

Paragus: Of course not my liege!! I never would!! 

You and the others soon arrive!! 

(Y/N): Vegeta!! This is one big lie!! 

Vegeta: What?! 

Trunks: He's right Dad!! Paragus has lied to all of us!! The "city" is just a bunch of ruins!! 

Twilight: Yeah, and Paragus used these people as his slaves to do all of this!! Not to mention they told us last night about a comet coming to blow it up!!! 

Vegeta: WHAT?! PARAGUS!!! YOU LIAR!! 

Paragus: So I guess the cat is out of the bag. Soon enough Comet Camori will come and destroy this planet!! I never wanted this as my new kingdom in the first place!! What I want is a little blue colored gem so that I can establish the new Saiyan Empire!! I WANT PLANET EARTH!! 

Sci-Twi: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!! 

Sunset: YOU BASTARD WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH OUR PLANET?! 

Paragus: To establish the new Saiyan race of course! It's such a beautiful planet that I can't let it go to waste!! I will not have another new opportunity get thrown out of the window again!! I shall rule the Earth and establish dominance again!! 

(Y/N): YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT!! 

Cheelai: And to think I found a better place here!! 

Gine: YOU ARE AWFUL PARAGUS!! 

Paragus: It doesn't matter what you all think of me! I still am going to win anyway. 

Goku: Well then, can you at least tell us where the Legendary Super Saiyan is?! 

Paragus: Do you really want to know?! 

Pinkie: Uh, yeah. We came here simply for that reason alone. 

Aria: Great observation there. 

Pinkie: Thank you!! 

Goku: So, do you even kn- 

Vegeta: WOULD YOU ZIP IT KAKAROT!! 

Broly soon flinched and began growling. 

Broly: Kakarot!! KAKAROT!!! KAKAROT!!!!!!!! 

(Y/N): Uh, Broly?! Oh shit!! No!! IT'S HIM!! 

Fluttershy: Uh oh. 

Paragus: Broly, control yourself!! 

Paragus used the gauntlet on his fist to try and control Broly, but it began malfunctioning!! 

Gohan: HE'S THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN!? 

Broly began to scream louder! 

Broly: KAKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!