"How did you meet?" He asked.

"Came up to me in a pub." Gail said.

"Same gym as me." Charolette said.

"We just got chatting on the bus." Robyn said.

"Online." Vicky said.

"Name?" Sherlock said.

"Told you." Gail said, confused. Sherlock rolled his eyes. She wasn't too bright, and certainly no where near as smart as Alex. 

"His name." Sherlock said.

"Oscar." Gail said.

"Mike." Charolette said.

"Terry." Robyn said.

"LoveMonkey." Vickey said, giving the online name of the ghost.

"Your place?" Sherlock asked.

"His place." All the women answered.

"Address?" Sherlock asked. All the women's voices overlapped, but Sherlock was able to process them all after a second.

"Nothing happened." Gail assured. "It was just very romantic."

"Four women in four nights, he must have something special." Sherlock said.

"He was very charming." Gail said.

"Innocent." Charolette said.

"He was sweet." Robyn said.

"He had a lovely-" Vicky started.

"You okay?" Alex asked.

Sherlock raised his hand, pausing Vicky in midsentence. He exited his mind palace and looked at his girlfriend. She nodded to his breakfast.

"You barely ate anything. It's cold now." She said.

"Not now, Alex." Sherlock said. He sat back down. Alex looked over his shoulder.

"Who the heck is Vicky?" She asked. "And Charolette, and Gail, and Robyn?!" 

"They're no one, Alex." Sherlock answered calmly.

"You're a tramp, but I love you." Alex sighed. Sherlock smirked. "Do you need anything?"

"No, I'm fine, thank you." Sherlock said. He went back to his mind palace. "Sorry about that."

"He had a lovely manner." Vicky continued.

"Different names. different addresses." Sherlock murmered. "Describe him."

"Short blonde hair." Gail said.

"Dark hair. Long." Charolette said.

"Ginger." Robyn said. "I like gingers."

"Couldn't tell." Vicky said. Sherlock gave her a confused look. "He had a mask on."

Sherlock grabbed a newspaper off the table and flipped through it in his mind palace. He went to the obituaries section.

"He's stealing the identity of corpses, getting their names from the obituary colums." Sherlock said. "All single men. He's using the dead man's flat under the assumption it'll be empty for a while. Free love nest."

"I feel sick." Gail said.

"It's gruesome." Charolette said.

"That's awful." Robyn said.

"Clever!" Vicky said.

"Bastard!" Tessa said. Sherlock noticed that she had logged on.

"Hello, Tessa." He said.