Why are You Calling Yourself Greg?

When Sherlock woke up the next morning, he felt a lot better. His stomach wasn't hurting anymore and the foggy feeling in his brain was gone. He didn't feel afraid anymore either. Alex was still snuggled up next to him, asleep. He smiled and stroked her hair. She woke up shortly after him.

"Good morning." She said. "How did you sleep?"

"Very well." Sherlock said. "You?"

"Pretty well myself." Alex said. Her smile then turned serious. "That thing you said last night about not having any friends...that was kind of mean, Sherlock. I know that you were scared, but it wasn't nessecary." 

"I know." Sherlock sighed. "Come on. We're going to Henry's house." 

Alex sighed and got dressed. She and Sherlock went out to the jeep and drove to Henry's house. Sherlock had a huge smile on his face. He knocked on the door.

"Morning! How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I didn't sleep very well." Henry said. 

"Oh, that's a shame. Shall I make you some coffee?" Sherlock asked. "Oh, look, you've got damp."

He walked away from Henry and into the kitchen. He rummaged through the cubbords, looking for coffee. Alex tilted her head to the side and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What are you up to?" She asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all!" Sherlock smiled. Henry came into the room.

"Listen, last night, why did you say you hadn't seen anything?" Henry asked. "I mean, I only saw the hound for a minute."

"Hound." Sherlock repeated.

"What?" Henry said.

"Why do you call it a hound?" Sherlock asked. "Why a hound?"

"What do you mean?" Henry asked.

"It's odd, isn't it? Strange choice of words. Archaic. That's why I took the case." Sherlock said. "Mr. Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound. Why say hound?"

"I don't know!" Henry said.

"Actually, I better skip the coffee." Sherlock said, walking out of the house with Alex.

As they walked outside, Sherlock noticed it was warmer out. He unbuttoned his coat slightly so that some of his purple shirt was showing. Alex nodded to it.

"I like that shirt." She said. She turned and saw a graveyard that her brother was sitting in. "Hey, Sherlock. Go apologize."

"Do I have to?" Sherlock groaned.

"Yes." Alex nodded.

Sherlock sighed and walked into the graveyard with Alex. John looked up and put his phone away. Alex smiled at her brother and hugged him.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey." John said. "You feeling any better?"

"Yeah, loads." Alex nodded.

"You get anywhere with that morse code?" Sherlock asked.

"No." John nodded, getting up.

"U-M-Q-R-A, was it?" Sherlock asked. "Umqra."

"Nothing." John said.

"Umqra." Sherlock repeated.

"Look, forget it." John said. "I thought I was onto to something, but I wasn't."

"Sure?" Sherlock asked.

"Yeah." John said.

"How about Louise Mortimer?" Sherlock asked. "Did you get anywhere with her?"