Sherlock Has an Inner Johnolouge

"Sherlock?" Alex said after about an hour of Sherlock crossing off things and putting pictures on the wall behind the couch.

"Hm?" Sherlock said.

"Would you talk to John again?" Alex asked.

"I think he made his disposition quite clear." Sherlock said. "You were there, Alex."

"What did he say?" Mrs. Hudson asked.

"F-"

--------------------

"Cough." John ordered his patient. 

---------------------

"Oh dear!" Mrs. Hudson said.

A few hours later, Molly walked into the flat. Alex remembered that Molly had helped to fake Sherlock's death and a grudge overcame her. Alex stared at her book intently when Molly waved at her. Molly tilted her head and then turned to Sherlock.

"You wanted to see me?" She said.

"Yes! Molly." Sherlock said, walking foreward.

"Yes?" Molly said.

"Would you...would you like to solve crimes?" Sherlock asked at the same Molly said, "Have dinner?"

Alex fought back a laugh. She was still mad at Molly. Why hadn't Molly just told her about Sherlock? Things were going to be very different between them from now on. Sherlock sat in his chair and Alex sat on the arm of it. She refused to look at Molly.

-------------------

John's intercom beeped and he answered it. "Hi."

"Mrs. Reeves." Mary said. "Thrush."

John hung his head. "Right."

Mary sent her in a few minutes later. John typed the new infermation about her into his computer and then turned around.

"Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, Mrs. Reeves. It's very common." John said, writing a prescription. "But I'm recommending a course of-"

---------------------

"Monkey glands, but enough about Professor Presbury." Sherlock said. "Tell us more about your case, Mr. Harcourt."

"You sure about this?" Molly asked. "Are you sure you don't want just Alex?"

"Absolutely." Sherlock said.

"Should I be making notes?" Molly asked.

"If it makes you feel better." Sherlock said.

"It's just that that's what John says he does." Molly said. "So if I'm being John-"

"You're not being John, you're being yourself." Sherlock said.

Molly smiled and blushed a little as she turned her head away. Alex fought back a grin. Sherlock certainly had learned a lot since Alex had moved in."

"Well, absolutely no one should have been able to empty that bank account other than myself and Helen." Mr. Harcourt, who was consulting them with his wife said. Sherlock looked him over.

"Why didn't you assume it was your wife?" He asked, getting up and standing directly in front of Mr. Harcourt.

"Because I've always had total faith in her." Mr. Harcourt said. 

"No, it's because you emptied it." Sherlock said. "Weight loss, hair dye, Botox, affair, lawyer." Sherlock handed a card to Helen. "NEXT!"

--------------------