Project H.O.U.N.D.

After an hour of heavy negotiation with Mycroft, they were back at Baskerville. Sherlock was driving, while Alex had called shotgun again. John was ticked off at her, but Alex had just stuck her tounge out at him. Some things between them had never changed. 

"Afternoon, sir. Turn the engine off." A guard said. Sherlock handed him a pass. "Thank you."

"I need to see Major Barrymore as soon as we get inside." Sherlock said quietly.

"Right." John nodded. 

"Which means you'll have to start the search for the hound." Sherlock said.

"Okay." John said.

"In the labs, Stapleton's first." Sherlock said.

"Hey, Sherlock, can I come with you?" Alex asked.

"Could be dangerous." Sherlock warned.

"I laugh in the face of danger! Ha ha ha!" Alex said.

The gate was opened and they drove to the building where they'd been before. They split up, Alex and Sherlock going to Barrymore and John going to Dr. Stapleton. After Sherlock stated why they were there, Barrymore laughed.

"Oh, you know I'd love to. I'd love to give you unlimited access to this place. Why not?" He said sarcastically.

"It's a simple enough request, Major." Alex said, rolling her eyes.

"I've never heard of anything so bizarre." Barrymore said.

"You're to give us 24 hours, it's what I've negotiated." Sherlock said.

"Not a second more." Barrymore said. "I may have to comply with this order, but I don't have to like it. I don't know what the hell you expect to find here anyway."

"Perhaps the truth." Sherlock said.

"About what?" Barrymore asked. "Oh, I see. The big coat should have told me. You're one of the conspiricy lot, aren't you? Well, then go ahead. Seek them out - the monsters, the death rays, the aliens."

"Have you got any of those?" Sherlock asked. "Oh, just wondering."

"A couple crash landed here in the 60's." Barrymore said. "We call them Abbot and Costello. Good luck, Mr. Holmes and Miss Watson." 

Sherlock and Alex walked out of the office and began looking around. Sherlock turned to Alex and gave her a stern look.

"We're here to find what happened with Henry, not to rescue puppies." He said. "Oh, has John angered you in any way lately?"

"Not recently, no." Alex said. "But he did kill my hamster when we were kids."

"Well, then, get ready for your revenge." Sherlock said, grinning as he walked into a room full of security cameras. 

"What did you do?" Alex asked, following him.

Sherlock pulled up the room John was in. The lights were off and John was just wandering around. There was audio, so they both could hear anything John was saying. He slid his key and went into the next room. Sherlock quickly found the next room that he was in. John went into several more rooms, in which all the lights were turned off. Sherlock hit a button so a bright light shined in John's face.

"Oh ow! Jesus, ow!" John said. Sherlock hit another button and an alarm started blaring. John covered his ears. "Ow, oh, ow!"

"That's kind of mean." Alex said. 

He slid his card and his access was denied. Sherlock and Alex watched as John's face turned panicked.

"Oh, come on!" He said.