Once you guys felt like you were done, you threw away your trash. You both pecked one another on the lips and walked off to your separate labs. You yawned as you walked into the lab and looked over some of the designs. You noticed a few key ideas from different ones. After quickly going over some of the math in your head and a few bits on a calculator, your eyes widen in a realization.

You ran out of your lab and down to Ochaco's and quickly opened the door. She looked over at you and raised an eyebrow before walking over to you. You grabbed her shoulders and looked at her in the face.

(Y/N): Some of the designs. If we take better aspects from them, tweak the math a bit, I think we got it. I just need a second opinion and with your added help, I think we can get it just right. I know it's a lot to ask and you have much more important things to be doing but I could really use the help and-

Ochaco raised a finger to stop you and turned around to her cohorts. A few gave her nods and she turned back to you and smiled. You smiled back at her and you both took off back to your lab. For the next few days, you and your wife would take what you all considered the best aspects of your previous designs and began to merge them together. From that, you both began to conduct different calculations on the width, height, and length of different parts and power sources.

For the next three days, you two would work on the design, tweak it a little here and there and constructed a small model of the design. After a few more days to finalize it all, it was the end of the week and you both were beyond tired and crashed down in your lab once again. Ochaco leaned her head against your chest and sighed.

(Y/N): I cannot thank you enough for-

Ochaco sat up and kissed you. She placed her hands on your cheeks and you did the same to her. You both broke the kiss and smiled at one another with loving eyes.

Ochaco: I love you. So much.

(Y/N): Love you more.

Ochaco: Don't do that. I can prove it mathematically.

You chuckled as Ochaco did so with you. After a quick peck on her lips again and you both get up, dust yourselves off and get ready to bolt. You both gathered up all the papers and the model and headed off to your superiors for the proposal. You guys cleaned yourselves up and then made your way into the superior office.

The heads of the departments of the complex all sat and listened to various different proposals on a daily basis and would recommend funding, ideas, modifications and so on and so forth. So, when you walked in, some were excited while the others were keeping their neutral looks.

(Y/N): Alright, so, we have created a design for a new rocket. This design will be using a new propulsion system and using the Hardware Department's new fins. With this, we could better control the rocket and get it to better and closer destinations.

You explained the entire plan for your rocket and its purposes. After a couple of hours of questions, calculational proof and other areas of expertise, all of the ways you could prove the effectiveness of the design, you guys were done. With the committee thinking of the idea, you and Ochaco were at home, having a much needed relaxing afternoon.

Ochaco: So, what do you think they're going to say?

(Y/N): No idea. My hope is they approve it.

Ochaco: And if they don't?

(Y/N): Well, it will most likely be handed to someone else or shut down altogether. (Sighs) We've been trying to get back into space for years now. It's going to piss me off if they do shut it down.

Ochaco: I'm sorry.

(Y/N): Eh, nothing to really worry about. I'll still have a job just not one I'm going to enjoy.

Ochaco: I know. But I don't like the fact you won't be working on something that you could enjoy.

(Y/N): Ochaco, I understand that but-

Ochaco gave you an unconvinced look.

(Y/N): Ochaco, you don't need to worry about me. I'll live. I'll get paid and everything will be fine.

Ochaco: I know, but I-

The phone in your house rang and you got up to answer it after kissing your wife on the lips.

(Y/N): Hello. Yes. Dr. Genshiryoku, how are you? Good, good. The rocket? You mean? Oh...that's fantastic. Yes. I'll let her know. Thank you.

You hung up the phone and pinched the bridge of your nose.

Ochaco: Didn't get it?

(Y/N): No. I didn't. It's being detoured to someone else. On a side note, your group did make a discovery for a new star.

Ochaco: Oh. That's cool. But your thing and-

(Y/N): Don't worry about it. You had a success. That's what matters.

Ochaco smiled and walked over to you and kissed you. You both looked at one another lovingly.

(Y/N): So, want to celebrate?

Ochaco: Ice cream?

(Y/N): And cake?

You both smiled again to enjoy the success of one another.