How it's gonna work

#1 Be respectful to other readers

#2 This book was created to share and discover existing and new anime and manga. ( You know, these anime that are forgotten over time but are really good shows. )

#3 BL and GL are allowed ( I'm quite open )

#4 If you want me to talk about one anime/ manga. Comment on this chapter

#5 You can also add your personal opinion on the anime/Manga you're sharing. It will be included in the said chapter and you'll be tagged, of course.

#6 Not more than 2 anime/ Manga per comment. It's either: 2 anime in one comment or 2 manga or 1 anime and 1 manga.

#7 Note that I won't be talking about the popular anime : One Piece, Naruto, Demon Slayer, Atttack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Rising of the Shied Hero, Death Note and those very popular anime because everyone knows about them.

#8 Once your request is accepted, you will have up to 2 months to provide me with your spoiler-free review of the anime/manga you've requested to be promoted. Please understand that I cannot keep on waiting for your answer indefinitely. If, after 2 months, I still fail to receive your review, the chapter will be taken down.

#9 Now, this rule is not so different as the previous one. As you know, this reccomendation book also comes with reviews from other Wattpaders. However, if the review quota is not met ( 2 reviews per chapter) because no other user who is able to provide a second review was found, I will message you and explain before unfortunately having to give up on your request.

#10 I hope you have indeed read all you those rules. Please comment the password: "ULTRA DEDUCTION" when requesting to confirm that you have. Your request will not be accepted if you haven't.

Edited on: 23/07/2022

-Table of Content-

ID: Invaded
Houseki no Kuni
Mononoke
Violet Evergarden
Given
High School Fleet
Hoshiai no Sora
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun! Kabukibu
Gakuen Babysitters
Artiswitch
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
The Ones Within
Ranking of Kings
Princess Jellyfish
Kotaro Lives Alone
Erased
Ya boy, Kongming!
Mushishi

Natsume Yuujinchou

~ Manga ~
Spy x Family
Gokushufukudou
Blue Period
Mr Villian's Day Off

Mashle: Muscle and Magic

[ Pending ]
GATE

~Coming soon, hopefully~
Dead Mount Death Play[Anime/Manga]