My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

ANIME

Name: My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom / Otome Gemū no Hametsu Furagu Shika Nai Akuyaku Reijo ni Tensei Shite Shimatta (Hamefura)

Genre(s): Isekai, reverse harem, romantic comedy

Source: Lightnovel

Produced by: Silver Link

Author: Satoru Yamaguchi

Illustrated by: Nami Hidaka

Number of episodes: 12 (season 1)/ 10+ OVA (season 2)

Subbed: Yes

Dubbed: Yes

Status: Completed

Synopsis: Catarina Claes, the young daughter of a noble family, one day bumps her head and regains memories of her past life as an otaku. It is then that she realizes she has been reborn into the world of the otome game Fortune Lover as the game's villainess who, regardless of what route the player took in the original game, is doomed to be either exiled or killed. In order to avoid these routes that lead to doom, Catarina begins taking countermeasures. This, however, ends up having unexpected consequences on her relations with the other characters of the game's world.

Memorable Quotes

" We will now commence the first meeting to discuss our strategy foot avoiding doom ending."~Episode 1, Council of Catarinas

Review Section

JunieWeathers

" I was honestly a bit hesitant about starting this anime as it is a reverse harem. I feel like those types of anime can be quite iify as it should be blantedly obvious that so many people are in love with the main character to the point that it derails from other storylines going on. What I love about this is that it doesn't always focus on that, but rather, Katarina's mission not to die as she's reborn as the villainess who's doomed to die in a game she played in her previous life. Because she is so focused on that, she doesn't pay attention to the people around her and how they feel about her, which is refreshing compared to other reverse harems as they don't give much reasons as to why the main character ignores all the suitors. I also LOVE how innocent Katarina is, as she sees the best in everyone and will use that to her advantage. Not in an evil way, but rather, to help her friends and to help herself get out if tough situations. She is such a lovable character with the way she unknowingly gives advice to others, takes time to help them, and is just so kind!

I highly recommend this anime. There may be some moments where I feel like is too much, but between the characters, the relationships they have, the comedy, and even the artwork, it's definitely worth the time to check out. "

-butterfly--effect-

" My Next Life as a Villainess is an excellent anime, if a bit cheesy-- the animation is pretty, and it's comedic with a good plot. The main character has a great personality-- however, one flaw of the series I might point out is the lack of imperfections in the MC other than her lack of magical ability. Other than that, all of the characters are well developed and likable and there's excellent LGBTQ+ representation -- though the cousin being a love interest could be off-putting to some viewers. You've been warned!! Besides those two flaws, My Next Life as a Villainess is awesome, and I totally recommend it. Have a fun time watching! "

Opening

Shoujo no Route wa Hitotsu Janai by angela

Ending

Bad End by Shouta Aoi

---------------

Aaaaaannnddd cut!

As always I hope we've made My Next Life as a Villainess catch your interest. A big thank you to JunieWeathers  for requesting and to -butterfly--effect- for helping out with this chapter!

Thank you to all our readers/ requesters without whom this book wouldn't be as fun to make and successful.

Until the next update,

Blaze