My Real Thoughts of This Book

Start from the beginning

Of course you do

✔️ Date Complete, enjoy :)

—————

A certain woman chilling in her balcony, letting the soft wind blow on her face as she let her hair flow. (Y/N) can't let go her gaze in the sky while thinking deep thoughts inside her head, but those thoughts soon disappear when Ren silently approach and scared her. (Y/N) didn't got mad but rather giggled and pinched the man on his stomach for scaring her. 

After the cute moment, Ren place his left hand on (Y/N)'s waist as they both gaze at the view again. The hand that he placed on (Y/N)'s waist has wedding ring in his ring finger.

As a matter of fact, they were married.

Silence was on the atmosphere but Ren and (Y/N) doesn't seem to be bothered at all. Seconds past by, (Y/N) lay her head on Ren's shoulder as Ren also followed of what his wife did.

Ren decided to break silence by speaking to (Y/N), "Something bothering you?"

(Y/N) let a small hum but soon replied in words, "It's just... Crazy."

As (Y/N) replied to Ren, the woman place her left hand on where Ren's hand is holding her waist. She was also wearing the ring.

Ren quoted, "Crazy?"

(Y/N) began to explain, "I just remember of what happen during our high school days, especially the second-year."

But Ren said anything but rather stared at his wife with a smile as he listen to her.

"From the day that I met you, to falling for you, and changing the world. I honestly miss those days, I guess what I really wanted to say is..."

(Y/N) stared at his husband with a light blush on her face and a smile as well, "I love you and I'm glad that I met."

Ren respond, "Since when did you become cheesy?"

(Y/N) defended herself, "From spending way too much time on you."

The couple exchange a giggle but their cute moment got ruined by their two children screaming,

"Daddy!"

Both of the couple looked at their children to see what was going on. The two children, who are twins, a boy and a girl. Both twins has black and messy hair just like their dad, the only differences they have is the color of their eyes; the girl has Ren's colored eye while the boy has the color of his mother's eyes.

The twins hugged Ren as they looked at him with a smile on their face. 

"Daddy, can we play?" The daughter asked.

The brother then spoke to his twin sister, "Huh?! But you played with him last time though!"

The sister places her hands on her chest and proudly said, "Because I'm the older sibling after all!"

"But we're the same age!" The brother argued.

Ren chuckled at his kids and respond, "Alright, alright that's enough, me and your mother can play with you two later, ok?"

The son made wide smile after hearing his father's respond and asked, "Really?!"

But the daughter gave a sad expression, "But..."

Ren lowered his body to look both at his child closer and said, "Remember daddy cares both of you okay, not just one--I love you two equally."

Then Ren looked at his daughter as he patted her head and said, "As being the older sibling, remember to guide and protect your younger brother for me, okay?"

The daughter was a bit surprise by what her dad told but she nodded in respond.

Ren then looked at his son and also patted him on the head and said, "Your sister may be the older sibling but it's not an easy job for her, so remember to comfort her whenever she needs you, okay?"

The son replied, "But we're the same age."

Ren once chuckled and said, "I know, I know."

(Y/N) decided to join in the conversation, "I think what your father meant is since you're siblings, you need to comfort and support one another, once you grow as adults, you need each others support to get through problems."

The two kids looked at their mother as being speechless since they were kids, they didn't understand what their mother meant.

Ren once again talked to his kids, "You may not understand it for now but I hope you remember the advice we gave to you two, okay?"

The twins exclaimed, "Okay!"

"You know, you can play with daddy if you want," The daughter gave an offer to his brother.

The brother's eyes sparkled and asked, "Really?!"

The daughter replied, "Of course, since it's only fair."

"Yay, thank you big sis!" The brother exclaimed.

The daughter looked at (Y/N) and asked, "Can I instead play with you mommy?"

(Y/N) replied, "Of course."

Then Ren said, "I know you didn't clean your rooms, so why not clean it first before we play?"

"Okay!" The twin respond.

The daughter begin to run as she told to her brother, "Race you there!"

The brother just notice that her sister was trying to race to their bed room, so he quickly run and told, "Hey no fair!"

(Y/N) shouted at the two kinds, "Be careful okay!"

As the twins left their parents room, (Y/N) commented with a smile, "Those kids."

Ren regained his posture to stand up and looked at (Y/N) and said, "Hey, uhm..."

"Hm?" (Y/N) looked at Ren wondering what would he say to her.

"I love you too," Ren smiled as replied.

(Y/N) was confuse at first of why he randomly say 'I love you too' to her but then she remembered the conversation they had earlier when she said 'I love you' to him, since their kids interrupted them. Ren didn't had a chance to reply back, so he use this opportunity to say it to her.

(Y/N) just smiled at Ren in respond, the two just stared at each other for a while until they read each others minds that they want their lips to be connected, and so they closed their eyes as they slowly leaned on each other. Soon, the couple shared a sweet kiss as a reminder of their love to one another.

And they forever wish to keep falling in love and be together forever.

THE END.

And there's one more thing I wan't to clarify.

All of you by now notice that chapter 16, 17, and 21 are missing and the reason is because I edited them however since I lost my motivation, I stop editing them. Basically, chapter 16, 17, and 21 are unfinished edits that I will never (or probably) going to publish them since their unfinished. And I don't want to write them anymore so that's why--

So yeah... Once again thank you and I hope you support me to my new journey, and as always...

Hope you have a wonderful day and eat those vegetables :)