My Real Thoughts of This Book

Start from the beginning

The story will follow the P5 Royal storyline since it has new stuff in it.

I have two OC's will be a persona user's: Yuzuki Yamazaki and Hibiki Murasaki.

If you're asking if it is a OC x Ren and the answer is yes. (And yes it will be canon) Ryuji and Ann will be canon as well, as for Makoto and Akechi (yes I ship them, weirdly •-•) it will be uhm, semi-canon... Because of what happen in Shido's palace... (Okay Imma shuddup now).

As for Futaba and Yusuke, I do ship them but I don't know if I should make it canon since I don't wanna make Haru and Makoto feel left out, plus if I did make it canon then everyone in the Phantom thieve will be in a relationship. Which is kinda weird, for me at least.

But hey, I might change my mind who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And one more thing, I'm going to make a love triangle between Kasumi x Ren x Yuzuki. And I have 2 reasons for this:

1. Atlus made Kasumi and Ren a material shipping character
And 2. Because Ren and Kasumi showtime attack is in a church dangit—

As for my other OC; Hibiki. He's kinda like Kasumi, basically he will have a persona but will not join the phantom thieves immediately. Rather he will join them in the third semester just like Kasumi.

One more thing, I will not publish the book immediately. I'm still working on a plot and I don't want to make the same mistakes as I did in this book.

I don't know when will I publish it since there is no clear date of when will school start in here. The depED said that they wants us to go to school on Aug 24, however it's still not the final since there are some disagreements on the date.

The reason why I want to know when will school start is that once school starts, I will no longer going to focus on my story but rather will focus again on my studies. I can't balance between being a student and writing a story at the same time.

So yeah. That's all, I'm both sorry and thank you to all of you.

So to end this whole thing I'll give you all a little treat to express by gratitude to you all lovely people out there ^_^

...It's also a punishment for me—

Loading . . .

Processing . . .

Do you wish to continue?
[Yes]            [No]