Ξ D O N T L E A V E Ξ

"Kookie, we have to finish making dinner", Jimin said softly. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry...", Jungkook was shivering in Jimin's arms. Jimin began to question whether or not they could even finish making dinner. "I know you're sorry. I accept your apology, but you have to stand up Kookie...", Jimin comforted him. "I don't think I can...", Jungkook answered him. Jimin laughed to himself. Why was Jungkook being so childish right now? "Okay. I have to clean up the kitchen though so I'm gonna have to leave for a while", Jimin said while standing up.

He picked up the seasonings from the counter and was about to walk over to the cabinets, but he felt something tugging on his pants...it was Jungkook. "Don't go...please.", he pleaded. "What the fu—", Jimin thought to himself. He kneeled down next to Jungkook, "I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere.". "You're leaving me...", Jungkook said, letting go of Jimin's pants. "I'm not leaving the kitchen though.", Jimin explained.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "If I let you out of my sight...then you'll leave me.". "Well maybe if you got up then you could see everything around you.", Jimin thought. "Then stand up", he said. Jungkook's gaze dropped to the floor. He stood up on his feet after a couple seconds. "See that wasn't so hard, was it?", Jimin smiled at him. Jungkook gave him a blank stare. "Alright, now I need to clean up and put everything away.", Jimin announced. "Can I help?", Jungkook asked. Jimin's mind went blank for a moment. Something is seriously off about Jungkook right now and it's creeping Jimin out.

"You don't need to ask...", Jimin answered. He nervously walked over to the cabinets and put back the seasonings that were in his hands. He could feel Jungkook's gaze on him the entire time. Even when Jimin turned back around, Jungkook was looking straight at him. Jimin averted his eyes and grabbed the tray with the tinfoil in it. "Didn't you ask if you could help?", Jimin asked him, still avoiding eye contact. "Yes...", Jungkook responded immediately. "Then don't just stand there and stare at me.", Jimin mumbled. Jungkook's eyes widened and he hastily grabbed the glass bowls that were on the counter. "Jimin...", Jungkook said as he threw away the ingredients. "Hm?", Jimin responded. "Are you okay with Chinese food?", Jungkook asked. "Takeout? Yeah that would be nice.", Jimin laughed.

When they were done cleaning the kitchen, Jungkook ordered Chinese food and Jimin went to sit down in the living room. Jungkook followed close behind and sat down on the far end of the couch. Jimin sat next to him and turned on the TV. A show was on that neither of them had seen before, so they decided to watch...or at least Jimin did. Jungkook's eyes were locked on Jimin for a good ten minutes. Jimin looked over at him, "What's wrong?". "...can you come sit here instead?", Jungkook asked. "Where?", Jimin raised an eyebrow. Jungkook straightened his posture and patted his lap, looking at Jimin with hopeful eyes. "Oh...uh, sure.", Jimin answered.

He got up and walked over to Jungkook, standing in front of him. "Should I sit facing you, or?", Jimin blurted out. He was only thinking that and didn't mean to say it out loud, but he just went with it. Jungkook's face turned slightly pink and his eyes widened. "F-Facing the TV...", he muttered. "Was that a stutter?", Jimin thought. Jungkook held his arms out toward Jimin and smiled. The latter turned around and sat down in his lap, shifting around to make himself more comfortable. When Jungkook thought Jimin was comfortable, he crossed his legs and wrapped his arms around Jimin, burying his face in his neck.

"Jimin...", Jungkook mumbled. Jimin was startled by the the sudden breath of air on his neck, "Yeah?". There was silence for a while. "Please don't leave me, okay?", Jungkook finally spoke up. "I won't.", Jimin said.

• • •
A/N: DON'T LEAVE ME I BELIEVE HASHIRI DASU— ( )