Ξ S T A R T Ξ

Jungkook sat at the dinner table eating a cold waffle. It was cold because he took a shower after he made it. He sat alone, stabbing the waffle with a fork repeatedly.

"Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, Jimin...", he mumbled along with the rhythm of the fork. He suddenly remembered the teenager locked in his room. "Jimin!", he gasped.

Dropping his fork on the floor, Jungkook ran up the steps and unlocked the door. Out of breath, he looked around the room.

His eyes finally landed on the chair in the corner of his room. Jimin was sitting in it, wrapped in a blanket, and half-asleep. Jungkook sighed in relief and Jimin picked his head up at the sudden sound.

"Mochi, I'm so sorry...", Jungkook said. "What do you mean? You always do this.", Jimin asked.

"What?"

"When I say or do something wrong, you lock me in my room for a while." Jimin clarified. "I..I only did it for the first week...", Jungkook responded.

"True, you haven't done it in a while.", Jimin said, getting up out of the chair, still wrapped in the blanket. "Why haven't you?"

"...Come have breakfast with me, Mochi.", Jungkook said, smiling. "He's ignoring my questions again...", Jimin thought. He followed Jungkook out of the bedroom and into the dining room.

Jungkook took some waffles from the freezer and put them in the toaster. He sat at the table and continued eating his cold waffles. "Sir, you shouldn't eat those...", Jimin said, grabbing the plate of cold waffles and pulling it towards himself.

The waffles popped out of the toaster at that moment. "I'll eat these, and you can eat the fresh ones.", Jimin said, about to eat a cold waffle. Jungkook grabbed his hand, making him drop the waffle.

He squeezed Jimin's hand, but it wasn't like a gentle squeeze, it was one of anger. Jimin's pulse began to race. He knew he did something wrong. "I was only looking out for you, sir.", Jimin said, his eyes trailing to the floor.

Jimin could see that Jungkook was holding himself back, but from doing what? His head tilted to the side and his grip tightened on Jimin's hand. He looked up with a smile and said:

"I can look out for myself, Mochi. You don't need to."

Though his words showed no sign of it, Jimin saw that all of his rage was contained in his eyes.

Jungkook let go of Jimin's hand and went to get the waffles. He came back with them on a white porcelain plate and slammed the plate on the table, breaking it. Jungkook's hand began to bleed, but he still had a smile on his face.

Jimin looked at Jungkook's bloody hand in terror. As the blood poured from his hand and onto the waffles, Jimin could do nothing but stare.

"What are you waiting for? They're hot...", Jungkook said with a smile. "Th-there's blood on them...", Jimin said, tears forming in his eyes. "So?", Jungkook asked, tilting his head.

"B-blood doesn't...t-taste good...", Jimin said, choking on his words.

"Eat them..."

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger.