Ξ S H O C K Ξ

⚠️Extremely Graphic Content Ahead: If you are sensitive to anything like gore and cutting or anything of the sort, feel free to skip this chapter⚠️

"Shock therapy...electric shock therapy.", Jungkook smiled.

"W-what? What is that?", Jimin stuttered, still shaking. "You'll find out Mochi...", Jungkook said, walking closer to Jimin, who backed away. Jungkook grabbed Jimin by the arms and pulled him forward, forcing him to stand up.

"N-no! Wait!", Jimin pleaded as Jungkook lifted him up and put him over his shoulders. Jimin struggled to escape, hitting Jungkook's back repeatedly, not really caring that his consequences might be harsher because of it.

"Sir, I'm sorry! I just got desperate! I was out of my mind!", Jimin said, still struggling. Jimin noticed that Jungkook was going down a second flight of stairs into the basement.

He'd never been in the basement before, so Jimin was quite scared of what his punishment would be. "We're here Mochi.", Jungkook said, throwing Jimin onto the cold basement floor.

It was almost completely dark, but the lights were replaced with dark red LED light bulbs. It gave the basement a mysterious look. As Jimin's eyes adjusted to the light, or lack thereof,  he could make out the tools and mysterious shapes that lined the walls.

"Chains?", Jimin thought to himself as he scanned the room. There were other things on the walls as well, such as knives, saws, hooks, and gags. Each tool was separated into their own little section on the wall. Jimin's eyes were fixated on Jungkook's wall of knives.

There were tiny ones, like scalpels, but then there were huge ones like a cutlas and a literal saw. His eyes moved to the gags.

Jungkook had tons of them, all different colors, types, and sizes. There were ball gags, butterfly gags, and bit gags, to name a few. While examining the walls, Jimin noticed Jungkook walk over to a table.

It was kind of weird, like in the shape of a person almost. It had two leather straps at the top and two at the bottom. Jungkook picked up a small metal box from under the table and placed it on the desk next to it.

The box had tons of knobs, buttons, and switches on it, one knob standing out from the rest. It was the largest knob with numbers and lines surrounding it.

"What is...that?", Jimin nervously asked. "An ECT machine...", Jungkook grinned, playing with the knobs. "Why do you have that?", Jimin asked again, standing up slowly.

"...memories. This machine holds so many memories...but it's fully functional.", Jungkook said. He turned around and looked at Jimin, who flinched once Jungkook's eyes landed on him. "Get on the table Mochi...", he demanded.

Jimin hesitantly walked over to the table and climbed onto it. Jungkook moved Jimin's hands above him and tightened the leather straps around them, doing the same with his feet.

"Now, when they did it, they had a heart monitor and everything, but see, I don't have those things Mochi...", Jungkook said, placing electrode pads on Jimin's arms. "They also monitored my oxygen, but I think I can do that just fine without a machine..."

"Who is he talking about?", Jimin thought to himself. Jungkook began rambling again as he placed more pads on Jimin's body. "They said I would get better...they said it would work...", he mumbled.

He finished placing the pads on Jimin and walked back to the machine. "W-what were you treated for, i-if you don't mind me asking, sir?", Jimin asked, shaking heavily from the cold table and the anticipation of pain. Jungkook took his hands off of the machine, letting them fall at his sides limply.