Ξ R E M E M B E R Ξ

Jimin woke up in a daze. His vision was pretty blurry, but he could tell where he was; a hospital room. Enhancing the sharp pain in his side, he sat up and looked around. He lifted up his shirt to see that the bandages that Jungkook put over his cuts were tampered with. In fact, they were completely removed and replaced.

Just then, a nurse walked into the room. "Oh my- you're awake!", she gasped. "Where's my brother..?", Jimin asked, putting his shirt down. "Min Yoongi? He's in the lobby with Jeon Jungkook.". Jimin flinched at the mention of Jungkook's name. "Can I see him, please? Yoongi, I mean...not Jungkook". "No problem. I'll be right back...". The nurse walked out of the room, gently closing the door.

Jimin sighed, trying to remember what had happened a couple hours before. Jungkook took him to work and he saw Yoongi...and then he passed out. Thinking way harder than he should have, Jimin tried to remember the reason he ran away from home in the first place. For some reason, his step-mother's face popped up a lot in some of his most intense, but vague memories.

-----

"Sir, are you...are you okay..?", a nurse asked him. He smiled at her. "Oh, I've never been better...", he laughed. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?", Yoongi snarled, getting ready to punch Jungkook once more. "It means," Jungkook walked past Yoongi, towards Jimin's room. Before he completely passed him, he put a hand on Yoongi's shoulder and whispered, "...you're no different...".

Jungkook continued walking until a nurse walked out of Jimin's room. Jungkook stopped walking when the nurse passed him and went straight to Yoongi. "Your brother would like to see you...", she said. "He's awake!", Yoongi shouted towards Namjoon, who followed him to Jimin's room. Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the two as they entered Jimin's room.

"Excuse me, I need to tend to those bruises...and cuts.", a nurse nervously announced to Jungkook. "Bruises and cuts? These?", Jungkook grinned, pointing at a cut on his lip. "Y-yes...If you don't mind, of course.". "No, I mind. You don't need to tend to them...", Jungkook said, suddenly serious. "Why not?", the nurse asked, confused.

Jungkook put his hand into a fist, sticking out his pinky and putting it on the cut on his lip. Starting with his fingernail, he slowly dug the tip of his pinky finger into the cut, moving it around. "Ah, I just love these things," he said euphorically. He took his pinky, now covered in blood, out of the cut and put it in his mouth.

The nurse watched the display with mixed emotions of horror and disgust.

-----

Yoongi violently threw open the door to Jimin's hospital room. Jimin, who had just been staring out of the window, turned his head sharply towards the noise. "Yoongi...", he smiled. The older brother began to tear up, rushing over to the hospital bed and wrapping Jimin in a warm embrace.

"I was...so scared...", Yoongi said, through tears. "To think that I'd never see you again...I couldn't handle that...at all.". "Now that I think about it, neither could I...", Jimin laughed, trying not to tear up as well. "I missed you..."

"Aaw...that's so cute.", Namjoon said, standing in the doorway. "Go suck Jin's dick, Namjoon...", Yoongi hissed, not even turning around to look at him. "Not a bad idea...", Namjoon laughed, walking over to the bed. "Hi Jimin."

"Um...hello.", Jimin said shyly. "Don't say hi to him, he's a crackhead.", Yoongi said, finally letting go of Jimin. "You're always insulting me, but I know you love me.", Namjoon confidently laughed. "Speaking of love, I've never seen you be so possessive over someone...like ever."

"It's only natural. He's my little brother and I have to take care of him. He's so irresponsible and clumsy too...", Yoongi said. "Yoongi please don't-", Jimin pleaded

"I remember one day I came home from work and found him crying on the porch because he lost his house key.", Yoongi laughed. Namjoon let out a small laugh, knowing that he wasn't any different from Jimin. "Yoongi, you're embarrassing me...", Jimin sighed. "And also another day when he fell down the steps and everyone heard him scream, but he acted like nothing happened.". "Yoongi-"

"He fractured his leg...". "Please-". "Well, actually, he broke it.". "Oh my god...", Jimin said, putting his face in his hands. Only one person in the room was laughing. Everyone turned their heads towards the door to see Jungkook standing in the doorway. "I didn't know you were so clumsy, Mochi..."

"Mochi? Isn't that the name of the dog that you said you got a month ago?", Namjoon questioned. "Yeah...so?", Jungkook shrugged. "By dog, did you mean...Jimin?", Namjoon hesitated. "Possibly...", Jungkook grinned. "Stay the fuck away from my brother...", Yoongi hissed, blocking Jungkook from seeing Jimin. "If you didn't realize, I fired you. Take your shit and be gone by tomorrow morning."

"Roger that." Jungkook said, childishly, walking out of the room. "Jungkook, wait!", Jimin called out after him. "Hmm?", Jungkook hummed from the hallway. "I...I didn't say anything.", Jimin stuttered. Jungkook peeked into the hospital room and smiled. "Good boy.", he said. "Say what? Didn't say what?", Yoongi frantically asked, shaking Jimin.

"Nothing..."

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

Ew...too serious.

too serious

🎶EU.PHO.RI.A🎶