Ξ H E A L T HΞ

"He's...my brother."

Jungkook stopped shaking Jimin and shifted his vision to the man looking down at him. "Your brother? I didn't know you had a brother.", Namjoon chuckled, placing a hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "I didn't until last year..."

"So he's your step-brother...", Jungkook sighed. "Yeah, he ran away from home two months ago...I didn't think I'd ever see him again...", Yoongi said, brushing Namjoon's hand off of his shoulder. He kneeled down next to Jungkook and placed a hand on Jimin's forehead. He didn't have a fever.

"Get him to the hospital...", Yoongi demanded.

-----

Jimin layed in the hospital bed, still unconscious. Yoongi, Namjoon, and a police officer stood outside his hospital room.

"You said he ran away how many months ago?", a police officer asked. "Two.", Yoongi answered, impatiently tapping his foot. "Right....um, the doctor said that he was healthy.", the officer said, writing in his notepad. "He's what?", Yoongi asked.

"Healthy.", the doctor said, walking out of the Jimin's hospital room. He closed the door behind him and smiled at Yoongi. "It's actually very unusual. He's only a bit dehydrated, but I'm guessing that's from the vomiting. Other than that, he's almost perfectly healthy."

"How-", Yoongi asked, in disbelief. "Unless someone was taking care of him, I'd say it's a miracle that he's in good condition.", the doctor said. "Someone..?", Yoongi thought. "Jungkook?"

Yoongi turned and walked down the halls of the hospital to the lobby where Jungkook was, who seemed fidgety ever since they entered the hospital. As soon as he saw Yoongi, he stood up. "Is Jimin okay?", he asked. "He's healthy..."

"Thank God...I thought there was something wrong with him.", Jungkook sighed. "Yeah me too...Hey, how did you find him?", Yoongi asked. "Well, remember when you took us out for drinks?"

"Yeah...and?"

"I met him outside the bar. He drove me home and then he tried to kill me.", Jungkook laughed. "Kill?", Yoongi repeated. "Yeah. It's kind of crazy because he seemed so nice until I passed out. Next thing I know, I'm waking up and he's trying to stab me."

"And you took care of him? You fed him and everything?", Yoongi asked, looking at the floor. "Yeah. He was just so cute, I couldn't kick him out on the streets again.". "Weren't you worried that he'd try again?", Yoongi questioned. "Nope. I made sure he knew he couldn't survive without me."

"I don't know how I should interpret that... but thank you...", Yoongi muttered. "...what?", Jungkook asked, wondering if he heard correctly. Yoongi sighed and looked to the floor "Thank yo-"

"Excuse me, are you Min Yoongi?", a nurse asked. The co-founder slowly turned around and said yes. "The doctor wanted you to see something...please follow me...", she said, turning around and walking out of the lobby. "Wait, what is it?", Yoongi asked, hesitantly following behind her.

They arrived at Jimin's room. "You may want to prepare yourself...", the nurse warned, slowly opening the door to Jimin's hospital room. Yoongi's eyes widened at the sight before him.

A doctor stood next to Jimin, examining the long cuts along his sides. "These are fresh wounds. Like he got them a couple hours ago...", the doctor said, standing up and turning towards Yoongi. Namjoon stood on the other side of Jimin, looking at the cut on his right side. "They're very clean too. The only thing I know that can make cuts this clean is a scalpel."

The cuts were shallow, but Yoongi could almost see Jimin's ribcage when the doctor opened them a bit and examined them some more. "Sir, where are you going?!", the doctor called out after Yoongi, who stormed out the room followed by Namjoon.

"Jungkook, what the fuck did you do to my brother?!!", he shouted as he stormed into the lobby. "What..?", Jungkook questioned. "You son of a bitch!", Yoongi grabbed Jungkook by his collar and punched him, causing him to fall to the floor. Hospital staff came rushing into the lobby to hold Yoongi back.

"I'll fire your ass Jungkook! I can make your life a living hell!", Yoongi shouted, trying to shake off the nurses who were holding him. Jungkook sat up on the floor, holding the side of his face that Yoongi punched him. He looked up at Yoongi and smirked slightly. That set Yoongi off.

He broke free of the nurses' hold and pushed Jungkook to the floor, punching him repeatedly in his face. The nurse's rushed to hold him back again, but Namjoon placed a hand on their shoulders. "Let him...", he demanded.

Jungkook just layed there, not fighting back at all, though his smirk had turned into a full smile. Yoongi brought his hand up to punch Jungkook again, but he stopped. "Why the fuck are you laughing..?", Yoongi asked, putting his fist down at his side. Jungkook didn't respond, he continued to laugh. "Is this funny to you?", Yoongi asked again, losing his patience.

Jungkook's laugh grew more hysterical as the seconds went by. Yoongi stood up and looked down at Jungkook, too confused to punch him again. Then, he suddenly stopped laughing. With a blank expression on his face, Jungkook got up from the floor. His nose was bleeding and so was his bottom lip. He had all sorts of bruises on his face from the punches.

"Sir, are you...are you okay..?", a nurse asked him. He smiled at her.

"Oh, I've never been better...", he laughed.

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

I'm surprised I was even able to write this with my schedule wow...