Ξ C H A N G E Ξ

"Good morning, Mochi."

Jimin rubbed his eyes as he woke up. His lower body was sore and his eyelids were heavy. He had a headache from all the crying.

Suddenly, a hand landed on his head. Jimin flinched and turned around, slapping the hand away from him.

When he realized who the hand belonged to, his face drained of all color. "What's wrong, Mochi?", Jungkook asked. Jimin sat up, shaking.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-", Jimin stuttered. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. He pat Jimin's head again and smiled warmly. "It's okay. I was a little too harsh last night, wasn't I?", he said. "Mochi, you can be honest..."

"...yes sir.", Jimin said, lowering his head. Jungkook made a pained face and pulled Jimin towards him. He held Jimin against his chest and wrapped his arms around him, holding him tightly.

"I'm sorry...", Jungkook said, squeezing Jimin tighter. "...sir?", Jimin asked. "I just can't control myself sometimes...I'll try better, Mochi.", Jungkook said, caressing Jimin's head. "Remember when we first met? How long has it been?"

"I think...a month, sir.", Jimin said as he slowly became comfortable in Jungkook's embrace.

"My feelings towards you are changing slightly...", Jungkook said. "What do you mean?", Jimin asked. Jungkook stopped hugging Jimin and got out of bed.

"Sir?", Jimin said, getting out of bed. He soon realized what he was wearing. It caught him by surprise because Jungkook would never clothe him after they had a 'special night'. "Are you oka-"

"Do you like hugs, Mochi?", Jungkook asked, walking towards the bedroom door. "...I think I do.", Jimin said, following him.

"Then I'll hug you more often...", Jungkook smiled. "Sir, you don't have to go out of your way to-"

"How did that hug feel; The one I gave you when you woke up?", Jungkook interrupted. Jimin stood there, dumbfounded. Why was Jungkook asking him all of these questions?

"It was comforting...and your hands are kinda large, so I felt like I was being wrapped in a warm feeling...", Jimin said, looking away from Jungkook. When he looked back, Jungkook was making an expression that Jimin had never seen him make before.

He was blushing, his eyes widened. "Sir-"

Before Jimin could say another word, Jungkook quickly walked out of the bedroom. Jimin tried to follow, but Jungkook closed the door. Jimin tried turning the knob, but it wouldn't budge. "Oh, he locked it...", Jimin said to himself.

On the other side of the door, Jungkook stood in front of it, just staring at the doorknob. "How did I get like this...?", he asked himself. "I was never like this..."

This chapter was short because it's 4am right now, sorry...😔