Ξ R U N A W AY Ξ

Yoongi knocked on Jimin's door, well, it was more like banging. "It's probably Yoongi. Answer it, I think he broke his earphones again.", Jimin laughed. Hoseok kissed Jimin on the cheek before getting out of the bed and putting on a T-shirt.

He opened the door. "Hello-". "I don't wanna see your ass, I need to talk to Jimin. Alone.", Yoongi demanded. Hoseok shrugged and looked at Jimin, who was putting a shirt on as they spoke. "Me?", he questioned. "Who the fuck else has the name Jimin in this house?", Yoongi snapped.

After putting on some shorts, Jimin followed Yoongi into his room. Hoseok sat on the bed and sighed. "I'm gonna need you to go downstairs actually. The walls are thin, so you'll be able to hear every word we say.", Yoongi said, popping back into the room. Realizing what Yoongi just said, Jimin blushed a bright red.

"O-oh...um...sorry-", Hoseok stuttered. "Leave.", Yoongi barked. "Right...". Hoseok picked his clothes up off of the carpet and headed downstairs. He sat on the couch with his face in his hands. "He heard everything?!", Hoseok screamed to himself. He could feel his face heating up from embarrassment.

-----
"W-what did you need to talk about?", Jimin stuttered, still shaken by the fact that Yoongi heard everything that happened in the room. "Break up with Hoseok.", Yoongi said blankly. "What? Why-", Jimin asked. "Now.", Yoongi demanded.

"No! You said that you'd accept us!", Jimin shouted. "I said that I would try. I tried, and I couldn't. Now break up before I tell dad.", Yoongi snapped. "How old are you, five?! I thought I could trust you but why are you being so childish?", Jimin asked, trying to contain all of the emotions that threatened to pour out of him.

"I have him on speed dial...", Yoongi threatened, taking his phone out of his pocket. "What's going on?", Hoseok asked, opening the door. "Go the fuck back downstairs. Didn't I say I wanted to talk to Jimin alone?", Yoongi said. "Yeah I heard you dipshit, but right now I don't care.", Hoseok said, taunting Yoongi with a fake smile.

"He wants us to break up...", Jimin sighed, his arms folded. "Why?", Hoseok asked. "That's exactly what I want to know...", Jimin responded. Yoongi's eyes shot back and forth between the two. "What happend just now...it pushed me over my limit.", Yoongi muttered.

"Limit? What limit!? Yoongi, I literally told you about our relationship TODAY.", Jimin fired back. "I know, but I just couldn't...". The room was silent for a while. "Oh...I know what it is.", Hoseok said, breaking the silence. "You're jealous."

Yoongi gave Hoseok a look that spoke for itself; What the hell are you talking about?  "You're jealous. Not just of our relationship, but me specifically.", Hoseok laughed. "Hoseok, what are you talking about?", Jimin asked.

"You've got one sick and twisted step-brother here, Jiminie...he's got a thing for you.". "Shut your god damn mouth...", Yoongi muttered. "Oh you thought I wouldn't notice? I put two and two together and came to a conclusion, that's all.", Hoseok shrugged. "All those things you said to me, the way you glare at me, and now you want us to break up? You're too easy to figure out."

"Shut. Up.", Yoongi snapped. "Oh yeah, I remember one thing you said after  Jiminie disappeared.", Hoseok teased. Jimin was completely lost in the situation, all he could do was listen. "What was is again? You wanted to be able to touch his his soft skin and stare at his plump lips again?", Hoseok smirked.

"Oh you ramble on and on about Jiminie here whenever he's not around. It's almost creepy how much you-". Before Hoseok knew it, there was a fist heading straight for his face. He closed his eyes and put up his hands and braced for it, but it never reached him. Yoongi's punch hit something though.

Hoseok opened his eyes and saw Jimin stumble backwards against him, a hand against his cheek. Hoseok's eyes widened and he looked at Yoongi, who was equally as shocked. "Enough...", Jimin mumbled. "J-Jimin are you okay?", Hoseok stuttered.

"I'm fine...", Jimin said, wiping some blood off of his lip. "Get out. I don't want to see either of you right now...", he continued. "Jimin, I-", Yoongi pleaded. "I need to think about some things...both of you, please leave.", Jimin demanded. "But-".

"GET OUT!", he shouted. Hoseok and Yoongi both left the room with painful expressions on their faces. Once the door closed, all Jimin could hear was the two screaming at eachother even when they got downstairs. Trying to collect his thoughts, Jimin tried to block out the noise.

His thought processing didn't last long, as he heard crashes and thuds coming from downstairs. He rushed out of the room and downstairs. He looked into the kitchen and saw Yoongi on top of Hoseok, holding a large kitchen knife.

Yoongi brought the knife down towards Hoseok, who grabbed his wrists fast enough for the knife to only threaten to plunge into his throat. "Yoongi!", Jimin shouted. Yoongi looked up, allowing Hoseok to kick him off of him and escape. Yoongi dropped the knife and Hoseok grabbed it, pointing it towards him.

"Put it down!", Jimin shouted at Hoseok, causing him to drop the knife on the spot. Yoongi clicked his tongue and walked out the front door. Jimin went after him. "Yoongi! Yoongi where are you going?!", Jimin called out after him. Yoongi kept walking and he stuck up his middle finger at Jimin.

"He'll come back...", Hoseok comforted Jimin, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Is your hand wet?", Jimin asked, looking at the shoulder that Hoseok's hand was on. "Hm? No, why?", Hoseok said, lifting his hand up. Jimin's shoulder was practically dyed in crimson. "You're bleeding!", he exclaimed. "I am?", Hoseok questioned, looking at his hand.

"Oh, I am."

-----

The next morning, Yoongi didn't come back. Jimin, Hoseok, and Mr.Park spent the next few days putting up missing posters and online ads to find out if anyone had seen Yoongi. One afternoon, Jimin got a call.

"Hello?"

"Is this Park Jimin?"

"Yeah...why are you calling?"

"I found your brother. He's with me right now."

"Really!? Oh my god, is he okay?!"

"Yeah, he's fine. He actually told me to contact you. There's just one problem..."

"...what is it?"

"I have no way to get him to you. See, I don't have a car."

"That's no problem! Just tell me your address, my dad can drive me over there!"

"Alright, cool. My address is 104 Giddeon Avenue 21***."

"...I-I'm sorry can you please repeat that?"

"You don't really need me to repeat it, do you Mochi?"

▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

HE'S BACK BITCHES!!