Even More Girls!!/An Expanding Harem!!

Start from the beginning

Rainbow: There you are! So what happened?! 

(Y/N): I've got more girlfriends. They admitted that they love me, and well, I accepted them! And I will make sure that I be a good boyfriend, I'm certainly no Yamcha. 

Adagio: Well whoever this Yamcha guy is, he sounds like a complete disappointment. 

Pinkie: Oh I think he is indeed. Just the name sounds awful! 

(Yamcha Owned Count: 1) 

Later at the cafeteria! 

You are eating some fried rice, and BBQ ribs, along with some soda, and you have Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Adagio, Aria, Sonata, Trixie, Octavia, Vinyl, Derpy, Lyra, BonBon, and even Celestia and Luna sitting with you, they are all eating their own lunches. 

(Y/N): I can't believe all of you girls are here eating lunch with me. Especially you two. 

Luna: Well, we wanted to spend some free time with you. 

Celestia: And we don't want any crumbs in our office. 

(Y/N): Right. Well, I guess I shouldn't even eat in your office. I eat a lot! And I mean a lot!! 

Celestia and Luna: Duly noted. 

Derpy: Would you like a muffin (Y/N)?! 

(Y/N): Yeah!! Thanks Derpy!! 

You give Derpy a kiss on the cheek, and she kisses you back! 

Sunset: How can this get even bigger?! 

Twilight: Beats me, but I think it can get bigger. And well bigger can be better, if we can make friends with them. I'm glad Launch hasn't shot at us yet. 

Pinkie: So, why don't you girls come and sleepover with us?! 

(Y/N): Does that include Celestia and Luna?! 

Pinkie: Uh yes, of course it does. 

Celestia: Actually, Luna and I were thinking of moving in. 

(Y/N): Woah!! Okay!! 

Twilight: I feel a little bit excited and shocked about this. 

Sunset: I mean, okay. Sure, why not?! 

Adagio: Who else is going to move in at this point. 

Fluttershy: Well any girl I suppose. 

(Y/N): Yeah, well, I'm just glad my house isn't in the desert, and I don't live with only my partner. Like a certain bandit I know of. 

(Yamcha Owned Count: 2) 

Later that night. 

(Y/N): Are they going to be here soon? 

Launch (Blonde): These girls better not try anything sneaky!! Because I'll make sure they never hear the end of it!! 

Adagio: Totally unnecessary Launch. 

Sonata: I've got this!! 

Sonata tickles Launch's nose with her hair, and Launch goes back to Blue Haired nice Launch. 

Launch: Achoo! Oh sorry everyone!! My other self is pretty violent. 

21: Well, I just hope Pinkie brings some really good sweets this time!! I'm famished!! 

Aria: I get the feeling that sweets are always on your mind! 

21: Yep!! I can eat all the sweets I want!! 

Sunset: How do you not get a sugar rush?! 

21: I'm an android Sunset. Remember?! 

(Y/N): Funny, considering that androids don't usually eat. 

21: Well, I'm special!! 

At that moment the rest of the girls arrive. Celestia and Luna are carrying their luggage in and they are wearing some civilian clothes. To be more specific, Celestia is wearing a white t-shirt with a red heart image, blue shorts, and orange flip flops. Her nail polish is the color of her hair. Luna is wearing a black and purple shirt with a game controller image on it, and she is also wearing dark blue shorts, and purple flip flops. Her nail polish is also the color of her hair! 

(Y/N): Hey girls!! 

Girls: Hello (Y/N)!! 

They proceed to hug and kiss you multiple times! 

21: Did any of you bring sweets?! 

Pinkie: We brought some cookies and brownies! 

Lyra: We brought soda. 

Launch: Oh that sounds nice! 

BonBon: It's also the one that keeps you up for awhile. 

Launch: Oh dear, I should be careful then! 

Derpy: I brought muffins! 

Adagio and Aria: Of course you did. 

21: I'd love some!! 

Twilight: Well, I'm glad that all of you could come!! So, I hope that we all have a good night tonight, and enjoy our company! 

(Y/N): Now, how about I give you girls all some foot rubs to celebrate this occasion?! 

Harem: Alright then!! 

You remove all of your girlfriends' footwear, and begin rubbing their soles, adding some lotion, and pressing pressure points!! They are all moaning in pleasure and are enjoying themselves!! 

After awhile, they all snuggle with you on the couch, and begin watching some TV with you. 

21: The box glows brightly. What is it?! 

Sunset: Uh 21, that's a- 

21: I know it's a TV. I just like messing with people! 

Pinkie: I love you too much new bestie!! 

21: You're cute too!! 

(Y/N): All of you are too damn adorable!! 

Girls: Thank you (Y/N)!!!

They all proceed to kiss you again, and snuggle in your arms. 

(Y/N): I love my life.