VENUS

~~~Sometimes you have to let go of the picture of what you thought life would be like & learn to find joy in the story you're living~~~

Honestly, I don't think it's a good idea. While walking, I walk beside her silently without even uttering a word whereas she was talking a lot about her teddy bear, lollipop, the bed bug, and so many silly things.

''Are you bore, sweetpea?'', she asked me and I shook my head nervously. ''Are you scare?'', she smirked. I gulped and step back from her. ''hahaha... just joking. I won't do anything to you'', she laughed.

''you don't like me isn't it?'', I asked her directly. She turned to see me and smile. ''then don't fake yourself being nice to me. I understand'', I smile. ''I will die eventually... if you guys started to like me, then if I leave one day, you guys....''

''Shut up!!'', she shouted and I was startled. She didn't even turn to see me but I can feel that her body is firing furiously.

''s...sorry...'', I stammered.

She turns back and suddenly jump in joy. ''hey, I got you....'', she laughed while holding her stomach.

No, she didn't joke. I saw her anger just now...

She stopped before my hostel. My doppelganger disappears after seeing me.

''Ok sweetpea... take care...'', she smiled.

''it's already night... stay with me tonight'', I asked her hesitantly.

''So you think I can't go safely?'', she asked playfully.

''N....No... I mean... what if someone attack you like..... how they attacked Arthur....'', I explained.

''Ok then... let us go to your room'', she said excitedly.

Thankfully two of my roommates went back to their hometown since its weekend. Their house was just nearby, not like mine which takes half of the day to reach my house.

''do you want to eat something?'', I asked her.

''How about blood?'', she asked me.

''h....huh.... I... y....you want my blood?''

''hahaha... so cute'', she floats up and pinches my cheek. ''I've eaten a lot'', she winked.

After a bath, I return to my room and see Venus who already fell asleep. I smile seeing her reaction. She was sucking her thumb while sleeping lightly.

''Goodnight Venus'', I covered her body with the blanket.

Since I have some assignments to do, I stay up to finish it first. I turned back to check Venus and I was startled when she was floating before me; looking serious. Her long hair is flying vigorously.

''Venus'', I stand up.

''Why? Why you betray me?'', she asked me angrily.

''w...what...?''

Suddenly she falls on the floor. She pulled her knees on her chest and hugged it tightly. She was crying.

''Why you betray me?'', she sobbed.

''Venus'', I called her when she suddenly stopped crying and kept silent. ''Venus''

Suddenly she laughed.

''hahaha... got you sweetpea'', she lifted up her head and see me. ''Ok, I need to leave now'', she smiled widely.

''but...'', before I say something, she left my room like a wind.