Wrong Wish

JACINTHA POV

Nick once bought three alphabet keychains for me and my sisters. I got the J keychain. It's simple yet beautiful.

I was startled when something dropped something on the bed beside me. I see the same J alphabet keychain beside me.

''I don't want the things you touched'', Drake said as he walks to the closet.

''What the heck...'', I exasperatedly take the chain. ''fine, I will take it... and I won't ever give it back to you even if you asked for it'', I added.

''Guess what... I don't care less'', he shrugged.

Suddenly I feel dizzy. My eyesight was blurred and my body feels weak. Drake was stepping towards me. I can feel it although I can't see it clearly. My body is falling back but he holds me up.

''I told you to just sleep'', he whispered in my ear.

He slowly lay me against the mattress and I saw him coming on top of me with my blurry vision.

''you are giving so much of trouble, Jacintha'', he said as he connected our lips together. Then I realize that he's flowing something inside me; more like strength. I wanted more. Parting my lips, he had an easier access to delve inside my mouth.

''Jacintha'', I open my eyes when someone calls me.

''Nick'', I was shocked when I see him.

''Meet me... I want to meet you'', he said seriously.

''w...where?'', I asked him.

''at the ally besides your hostel. Will you give me what I want?'', he asked me softly.

''What you want?''

''your last wish'', he replied.

''My last wish?''

''exchange your life with me'', I was shocked by his request which is more like an order. I stepped back and he was stepping forward angrily. ''I don't have any choice. I was killed because of you. You have to take the responsibility, Jacintha'', he shouted. Grabbing my arms firmly, he shook me up.

''stop!!'', I jolted awake and found myself on the bed. Tears are streaming down from my eyes.

''What happened?'', someone's voice startled me.

''D....Drake'', I was panting. In a blink of eyes, Drake who was at the doorway came beside me. ''I... I'm having some nightmares'', gulping down my saliva, I turn my sight on my knotted fingers.

''what kind of nightmares?'', he asked.

''I think I... it's just a dream... I supposed to not think about it too much'', I let a heavy sigh. ''I don't know why I keep dreaming about it... he's no more'', I murmured.

''who is no more?'', Drake asked and I looked up to him.

''Drake, if your beloved person ask you to exchange your life with him, what will you do?'', I asked him.

He didn't say anything but stare at me without giving me any expression for a moment.

''what kind of stupid question is that?'', he scoffed.

''you know how to destroy the moment'', I sighed exasperatedly.

***********************.........................************************

''Master Drake, you were right back then. Rufus is still alive'', Petra stated.

''We should have killed that jackass long ago'', Venus looked angry.