How it begins

Everything changed that day. Every day I wish that it could be a dream but it is not. That vampire guy leaves a mark on my neck and that's when I realize that he was real. Whom should I blame? Tiger? He doesn't know anything!! At the same time, I'm scared that I will die anytime. There a black pearl chain on my neck and it was invisible to others except for me. I don't know what the hell that chain is for.

I don't know about others but I strongly believe in magic and powers since young

I don't know about others but I strongly believe in magic and powers since young. I love to imagine fantasy thing like there is angels, monsters, demons, superheroes and of course the vampires. But now I wonder....

It's been one month since that incident but he never shows up. I wonder where he is right now. Don't he need my blood? Or... he's just waiting for a time to suck my blood and kill me.

''Jacintha, lock the house. We are leaving'', mom informed when I'm drying my wet hair inside my room.

''Ok mom... take care'', I shouted from inside.

Mom and my sisters are going out to buy some things whereas as usual, I decided to stay in the house. Suddenly I heard Tiger's barking voice. I walk out of my room to see if there's someone outside. Most of the time, my dad's friends will come to meet him. There were two smart-looking guys in front of the gate.

''Yes?'', I asked them

''Hi, we are exhausted. Is there anything that we can drink?'', the first guy asked politely.

''Huh... ya... sure...'', suddenly the black pearl is shining brightly. It was resisting. Somehow I can feel it.

''Can we come in?'', the second guy asked while smiling.

You're safe in your own home as long as you don't invite the bloodsucker in. This is one of Van Helsing's rules about Dracula in Bram Stoker's classic novel, and that's the case with Jerry the vampire: He can't enter a house without an invitation from someone inside

In a flash, I remembered back one article I read about a vampire after my encounter with that guy. There were still smiling sweetly at me. Tiger is keeping barking at them. He was already beside the gate; his head is already inserted outside in between the rails. While faking a smile, I step toward Tiger to grab him.

''he's quite noisy. I'm sorry'', I fake a smile.

''It's OK. Not a big deal though. He looks cute'', the first guy bent down to caress's Tiger's head but I quickly pulled Tiger to me. I let a breath after saving him.

''So you knew uh?'', that guy's tone changed cynically.

Still grabbing Tiger, I looked up to them. Their sharp fangs showed up; make me shocked. My guess is right. They are vampires. Tiger is still barking loudly.

''We smell fresh human blood.... Let me guess, your owner didn't taste you yet because your blood is too intimidating!'', the second guy smirks lopsidedly.

''let us in'', they grabbed the poles while looking impatience. ''LET US IN!!'', they are looking angry.

The gate was unlocked and opened itself but they couldn't enter. Tiger slid out from my grip and run towards them. I was terribly shocked.

''TIGER!!'', chasing him, I run outside.

''Finally, you came out from the cage isn't it, my dear?'', the first guy steps forward. Tiger is still barking in front of me.

''SHUT UP, you puny dog!!'', His nail grows; formed like a sword.

''NO'', I close my eyes while screaming. Suddenly the barking sound stopped. 

Tiger is death... My Tiger...

********************.........................*******************

Suddenly I was floating in the sky in front of my house. One loud blasting was heard from the bushes. I saw the vampire guy flying out from the bushes and fall at the side of the road.

''So can't go anywhere uh, Lord Drake?'', one black hoody guy comes out from the bushes. He open the hoody and I saw his face. There is a scar at the side of his forehead, he looked scary yet handsome and he was holding a wand.

''kill me if you can'', the vampire guy smirked although he's injured. That hoody guy looked serious. ''You can't kill me without Blessed Crucifix. You don't have it now. Get lost'', he spat blood.

The hoody guy looked angry. He turned to see the bushes and smirked.

''I guess you have a guest now'', his eyes dropped on the vampire guy. ''Let him deal with you and if you still alive after this, give me the honor to kill you later'', that hoody guy disappeared.

Another guy came out. His fangs are shown.

''Lord Drake... you have been messing with my clan for too long. Now I can take over your damn clan'', that new guy laughed. ''everyone is respecting you uh?'', he swings his hand and that vampire guy was thrown at the side of the road bump.

When he about to attack the vampire guy again, I saw Tiger who is running at the roadside. I was shocked. Turning back I saw my sister who is following Tiger from behind.

''mmm... human'', the new guy sniff using his nose. ''I can have my food now'', he steps toward my sister.

''No, Cecelia...'', I try to move but couldn't.

''Leo!!'', the vampire guy or Lord Drake palm the ground with his bloody hand. Suddenly one monster lion appear from nowhere and jumped on the new guy.

My mom and, I was walking out of the house. I was shocked at seeing myself there. Another monster wolf attacked Leo. My mother and I were walking forward as nothing happened. The same goes for my sister and Tiger. The new vampire guy was approaching  Drake.

''nice body she have... I can feel blood all over her body'', that guy was licking his lips using his tongue while pointing my mother. My mother indeed a chubby person, not like me who is thin. I couldn't even donate my blood mostly because I'm underweight or I have low pressure. Not only that, but I'm also scared of the syringe or needles.

When that guy was walking towards my mother, that's when I, myself who is beside my mother, tripped over and cut my toe. Blood was splashed on Drake's face since he was just beside me.

Now I understand what meant by that bird

Drake was groaning like he's controlling something. His eyes turned red and he wipes the blood on his face and licks it. When that guy about to attack my mother, Drake speedily came and attack that guy. He was thrown at the bushes. Both, mom and I was walking pass by him. He turned to see me seriously.

''Master Drake'', Leo suddenly changed into the bird form. The same bird I saw with Drake.

Drake turned around and his eyes stopped at me, who's watching him. I was shocked when he realized my presence on top. 

***************************************

All the characters and most of the things about vampires are merely just an imagination. Don't take it seriously. I had a little research on vampires when I about to write this story. I don't know how true is the details. 

Anyway, enjoy reading the story :)