Drake's Past

''Are you OK?'', Lilac asked me when she came to visit me.

''Ya, I'm fine'', I smile

'' don't mine what Master Drake said to you. He's not as bad as you thought of'', she stated.

''What happens to Drake and Clara?'', I asked her. ''please tell me... I want to know'', I requested.

''Master Drake is the heir of Enigma Knights, one of the most powerful vampire clan. Only his clan, which means the heirs are allowed to have the privilege to grants human wishes. This is because of the ancestors' good deeds. Master Drake and Rufus are the only princes of this heirs. One thing about the Enigma clan is that they don't eat innocent humans' live. They only eat criminals' blood. Master Drake is an obedient son whereas Rufus is the opposite one'', she sighed. 

''One day Master Drake and Rufus were injured by one of the vampire hunters and Clara is the one who saved him. Clara doesn't know about Master Drake's true nature. If you want to know about Clara, she's a very good and kind-hearted person. She never harms anyone. Master Drake fell in love with her and the same goes for Clara''

''But Rufus was jealous of Master Drake because he loved Clara too. Somehow Clara gets to know about Master Drake's true nature. That he's a vampire. Since she loves him too much, she accepted Master Drake's proposal with one condition. Master Drake cannot drink other's blood except for one person until she or he dies and also Master Drake cannot harm any of Clara's family'', she paused a second. 

''Master Drake agreed to this condition and they get married. The first phase was happier for them. Clara had a brother whom she loved very much. Her brother was influenced by some bad vampire and he let himself bite by a vampire. Unfortunately for him, he gets rebellious and started to kill innocent people and also vampires who tried to stop him'', she shook her head; probably thinking about the memory. 

''Master Drake's father instructed him to imprison Clara's brother but in the process of it, Clara's brother tried to kill Master Drake and Master Drake accidentally kill her brother. To avoid Clara mistaken about him, he hid that matter from Clara. But, Rufus broke the secret to Clara. Clara gets furious as hell and she had a big fight with him and the left him''

''Master Drake begged for her forgiveness and when Clara decided to forgive him, both of them were attacked by some enemies. And Clara was nearly killed that time. She requested Master Drake to change her into a vampire. To save Clara who is dying, Master Drake bites Clara and turns her into a vampire'', Lilac sighed.

''Problem starts since then. Clara who turned to be a vampire becomes a powerful vampire. She decided to kill bad vampires herself and suck their blood. Whenever she sees vampires who kill humans, she killed them in return. Master Drake decided to stop her but she was unstoppable. At one point she tried to kill Drake's own father because, for her, his father is not a good ruler. In fact, we found out that she wanted to avenge her brother's death. When Master Drake confronted her, she tried to fight with him but Master Drake, without having any choice and to save his clans, he kills Clara''

''He was devastated since then and blame himself for Clara's death. Arthur told me that Master Drake didn't intend to kill Clara but he has no choice because Clara was unstoppable. Even Clara killed Master Drake's father...'', she finished.

After I heard Drake's story, I felt pity for him. Poor guy... Maybe that's why he turned to be a stone-hearted person.

I saw Drake who was talking with Arthur and Petra at the hall. He seems fine. When he turned back, his eyes met mine. I smile at him but he averted his sight from me. I sighed. One thing for sure, I can't even compete with Clara's beauty.