BEAUFOX CLAN

~~~Before I started this part, I would like to thank @supremejxcob who is the first person who voted for my story until the previous episode. Thank you :) . When I decided to publish this story, I was expecting zero votes and zero reads for a few months but now it's getting increases. Thank you for those who read my story~~~~

Slowly I open my eyes and found myself lying against the cave wall. Drake's eyes were bright in the silhouette. The small boy was beside him; lying his head on Drake's chest. His eyes were looking serious which make me knees turn into jelly.

''I don't run away... Arthur and I were separated... trust me... I don't...''

''Save it'', Drake spoke.

I didn't say anything.

''Master Drake, Beufox Clan is here'', the raven bird appears from nowhere and informs about it. Drake's expression changed into serious.

''Master Drake'', Petra entered. She took the little boy from Drake.

''We are in trouble. Two of their members were killed by a werewolf and there is human blood at the site'', she says as she glanced at me.

Werewolf? Those black and white wolves?

''Did you meet them?'', the bird asked me. I shook my head nervously.

''They will know about her and inquiry her for their death and trust me, they won't forgive anyone who caused their members' death'', she smirked. ''I guess it's her time now''', she added.

''w..what?'', I stand up shockingly. ''Am I going to die?''

''It seems like that girl'', Petra smirked. I turn my sight to Drake who is looking calm.

''Leo, can you bring her back to the castle for now?'', Drake asked.

''Master Drake, I'm afraid that it would be a problem. Their members are all around this forest'', he spoke.

''Venus and Arthur are holding them up. Master Beaufox wanted to meet you'', Petra added more.

''Can I.... act like a vampire?'', I suggested. Everyone turned to see me. ''I mean... since I deleted my human scent, they won't realize that I'm a human until I get injured right?''

''What you mean by you deleted your scent?'', Petra asked.

''h...huh... since you guys told me that I'm attracting many vampires because of my blood or whatever the reason is, so... I thought.... If I delete my scent, I won't be a distraction. That's why I make a wish to delete my scent. Lilac told me that it's done'', I explained and Petra was looking at me weirdly.

''Lilac?'', she asked while glancing at Drake.

''Enough. They are here'', Drake informed.

**********************........................**************************

Beaufox Clan's leader, Master Beaufox invited us to his palace. I saw many vampires around the palace. And they looked dangerous and harmful.

''It's a glad to meet you Master Drake'', Beaufox smiled.

''Likewise'', Drake stated calmly.

''As you know, our members have been killed... it won't let those killers. Can you help me to detect that human?'', he requested and I gulped.

''it's long gone'', Drake replied. Beaufox breaks his glass that he was holding.

''sorry for my misbehavior. I'm quite angry at the moment. By the way, who's this new girl? Your new member?'', Beaufox pointed at me.

''Indeed she's'', Drake takes a sip from his drink.

''what's your name young lady?'', he smiled.

''Jacintha'', I fake a smile.

''Oh... Jacintha... you must be special for him that he lets you stay beside him'', he smiled again. I turned my sight to Drake who is still looking calm.

''Let me do the honor to serve you all our special drink', Beaufox snaps his fingers and a glassed jug appears on the table. It was blood because I saw how red it was. He pours the drink in everyone's glass except for Drake's.

''This is a mixture of young girls blood and half-blood humans'', he smiled proudly. ''its heaven'', he grabs his glass and brings it up. ''Let us toss it'', he instructed.

Everyone was drinking the blood except for me.

''Young lady, why you didn't drink yet?'', Beaufox asked me

''I... I'm sorry... I'll just pass'', soon after I say it, the vampire's guard roar while showing their canine teeth. Beaufox's expression changed to serious.

''You are not allowed to reject our Master's order'', his man pulled out his sword angrily.

''Master Drake, what is this?'', Beaufox asked seriously.

''Just like me, she's cursed. She cannot drink others' drink'', he stated while looking at me. ''that's why I keep her with me'', his pupil dilated and I gulped.

The hall suddenly becomes silent.

''Oh My God, let me apologize for my men's behavior'', he said guiltily. ''Let us forget this and bring you all to my playroom...'', he smiled.

Soon after we enter the playroom, I gasped shockingly. Human girls are kneeling down and some vampires are hitting those girls using whips. Those girls are looking horrified and scared and they wear no dress. At another side, some vampires are throwing some humans inside a firing large pot. Their blood is boiling. Suddenly I feel like having nausea seeing the surrounding.

My mind was snapped out by a woman's screaming. Beaufox was sitting on his king chair whereas his guards are bringing that girl to him. she was looking horrified.

''Let me go... please... let me go... I have a family. My husband is waiting for me... let me go'', she was crying loudly. Suddenly she slipped from the guards and run forward. Beaufox swings his hand and that woman fell nearby me. When I about to step forward, Drake grabbed my hand.

''don't act recklessly'', he whispered in my ear. ''it's his territory'', he pressed it.

''b...but...'', I was holding my tears seeing how much they all are suffering.

Beaufox grabbed that woman's neck and lift her up.

''You will thank me woman'', he smirked as his fangs showed up. That woman was pleading to him. Drake was still gripping my wrist. Beaufox quickly pierces his fangs inside her skin and she was groaning in pain.

''P....Please...'', her eyes were looking at me. I step forward to help her but suddenly Drake turned me around. His eyes are gazing me seriously. Suddenly he smashed his lips on me which make me open my eyes widely. His hands clutch my hips and started to kiss me hungrily. I wanted to push him away but for some reason, I couldn't even move my body.

I stood still....

***********************..............................*******************

How was it guys? 

Due to the coronavirus situation in my country, we were asked to work from home. 

Be safe guys....