His first love

After searching on the internet how to gain blood, I try it for a couple of days. I tried the supplements and some food which can increase my hemoglobin level in my body. I feel energetic and I'm ready. Maybe I can meet Drake now.

Thanks to my pearl who always shows the way to go to Drake's castle. I need to go through one dimensional path because it's been hide from the real world. While walking alone, suddenly I get some vision. I saw Drake who is standing before his wife's photo. He's looking sad and dull.

Arthur and Petra walking inside his room.

''Master Drake, Clara went to the deathly hollow to search for rare four clover leaves'', Drake's expression changed soon after heard Arthur's news.

''No one can come back alive if we enter that place... Clara is trying to revive Witch Reuben at any cost!!'', Petra looked exasperated. ''she wanted to destroy all the vampires'', she added.

''I want to meet her'', Drake informed.

''No... Master Drake, it's dangerous!! She's trying to kill you. Let her die in that deathly hollow'', Petra stated.

''She's the girl I love most. I won't allow anyone to talk about bad her'', Drake looked angry and Petra bows down her head. ''she can't kill me because she knows it herself that she loves me very much. She was just trying to make me believe that she tried to kill me'', he stated.

''I won't do the same mistake twice. If she's in danger, then it's my responsibility to save her because she's the only girl I love until now'', he said strictly.

Suddenly I back to reality. My heart is aching for no reason. Sitting against the tree, I pulled up my knees against my chest.

Drake is only for Clara. Girls like me don't have a chance against him. It's Ok Jacintha. It's ok. You will get used to it. You don't love him or something, you just care for him as a friend. Don't worry...

You know how to lie to yourself, Jacintha. You are damn good.

I open my bag and take out one letter I wrote for him together with the keychain. Go ahead...

Drake was walking out of his castle but stopped after seeing me.

''what are you doing here?'', he asked me.

''N...No... hurmm.... I simply come here'', I fake a smile.

''Go back to your place'', he instructed. ''don't come unless I asked you'', he stated seriously.

''I know.... I'm sorry...'', I smile little. ''I... just want to know whether... you are still angry with me'', I said sadly.

''doesn't matter anyway'', he replied emotionlessly. When he was passing through me, I grab his hand. He turned to see me.

''Drake... come back safely'', I said softly. ''I mean... people are waiting to attack you, so... come back safely''

This is the first time I'm calling you by your first name....

Drake didn't say anything.

''I... I just want to say that... I never hate you. So... you don't hate yourself too'', I said as I release his hand.

''What are you talking nonsense? I don't care even if you hate me and you no need to tell me what I should do'', he looked irritated. I didn't say anything.

Drake was walking away from me and I turned to see him.

''Hey Jacintha, you are here?'', Arthur greeted and I smile.

''Arthur, can you help me one thing?'', I asked.

''Sure, tell me''

''Can you...take out my blood in a packet'', he looked shocked with my words.

''Why? What happened?'', he asked me.

''No... I saw the vision. I know Drake is going to meet Clara. He was not able to consume my blood since I offered my blood to someone else last time. That's why... since now I'm alright, I want to send my blood to him in case of an emergency. I don't trust Clara'', I explained.

''Jacintha but Master Drake doesn't want anyone to follow him'', he replied.

''Please Arthur... Leo can help. He doesn't need to be with him. I just want someone to watch over from far and help him when he needed. He's too stubborn and he won't listen to us of course. So, please... help me'', I pleaded.

Arthur then agreed to my request. He helps me to take out my blood using the tube that the doctor always used to help someone donate their blood. Leo told me that he agreed to follow Drake.

''what happen?'', Lilac sits beside me when I was feeding the fishes in the pond.

''Nothing'', I smile. 

''I can see it clearly Jacintha... tell me'', she asked again. 

''Why no one calls him by his first name?'', I asked her. 

''hmmm..... his real name is Kingston Quinton Drake. His first name is Kingston, not Drake or Quinton. But he prefers everyone calls him Drake... so, he's known as Master Drake since then'', she explained.

I nodded. After a moment of silence, I turned to look at her.

''Lilac... will I broke the rule if I fall in love with a vampire?'', I asked her and she turned to look at me surprisingly.

''Jacintha... don't tell me...'', she holds my hand. '' don't do this Jacintha. You are a good person and I don't want you to fall in the darkness like Clara. Look at her... she was just like you before this. She loved him truly but everything changed in a blink of eyes'', she said sadly.

''I know Lilac... I don't deserve him. It's just my feeling is not too deep yet. So, I'm good'', I smile.

''He's a Prince and I'm a beggar Lilac. I know exactly where I'm standing'', I added.

I bid farewell to everyone since I wanted to go back to my hostel. 

************************

Hi Guys, there was a mistake with Drake's name here. At first, Quinton Drake should be his name. Drake was his first name but since Jacintha and everyone else is calling him with DRAKE, I came up to change his name as Kingston Quinton Drake in where Kingston will be his first name.

Sorry for the inconvenience that caused