Vampire Hunters

There's still four months more to finish my studies. So many things happened in these six months. My studies are going fine thanks to my doppelganger who covers me when I'm not around. Well, honestly I say, she's brilliant than me. During exams, she always scores the highest marks.

''Guys, hurry up... the movie is about to show'', I pouted my lips seeing my friends who are busy with looking at some things inside the souvenir shop. My eyes catch one tip-top guy who is looking at me. Maybe he doesn't because he was serving the customers and coincidentally met my eyes. He was selling for silver and metals. His body looks muscular and tough. 

After the movie, we plan to take buy food for our dinner. I found the same guy I meet at the silver shop. There is another guy with him. The guy turned back and see me while talking with him.

How should I react when meeting someone elder than me? I'm not the type of person who will show a stiff face in front of others. Even if I don't know that person, I will give a smile not a fierce face.

I smile lightly and he returns to my smile. After bought the pizza, I walk out of the shop. We were waiting for the grab car that we booked. And guess what, unexpectedly, that the driver is the same guy I met at the pizza shop.

My friends and I were talking about the movie we watched whereas that guy is driving the car silently. I hope he won't get mad for being noisy.

''Jacintha, are you going back for one week break?'', Adrian asked me.

''huh... let me think...'', my doppelganger cover my shift of course but I don't know whether Drake would let me go back. It's almost time for him to drink my blood.

''JC?''

''Huh... yeah... I will go back for sure'', I fake smile.

Accidentally I see the rear mirror and that guy was staring at me. I diverted my sight away. My pearl is not shining which means I'm safe. Maybe it's just a coincidence. My friends get down one by one when their stop arrives. Lastly will be me.

Why I feel nervous now? Probably coincidentally we met a few times in a day. Calm down Jacintha...

My phone rings; showing my mom's name.

''Hey mom'', I greeted her.

''Hi Jacintha, busy girl... what are you doing?'', she teased. My mom is not a strict person. She's very friendly and I love her so much to death.

''I'm fine busy woman...'', I replied sarcastically.

''hahaha... JC, guess what... Cecilia bought me a new dress'', she said excitedly and I chuckled.

''mom, stop being like a kid. You are old'', I remind her.

''I'm not old. I'm young'', she protested.

''Yeah right... sorry, Miss Beauty. My mistake'', I laughed.

The driver stopped at my hostel. While talking to my mom, I gave him the fare and after say thanks, I walk out from his car.

''Ok mom, I hang up first. I'll call you later'', I say as I hung up the call.

''Hey girl'', someone called from behind. I turned back and see the same driver.

''you gave me extra dollar'', he says as he hands over some notes to me.

''r...really?'', I took the cash from his hand. ''but... I think I give the right amount'', as I said I count the notes.

''Maybe you are mistaken about it'', he replied calmly.

I nodded. ''thanks'', I smile little and he smiles back.