Rufus's Anger

Rufus looked shocked and he stepped back.

''Hye Quinny... what a great...'', Drake suddenly grabbed Rufus's neck and pinned him at the tree behind. I don't know that Drake can move this faster. I know vampires have a special ability to move faster but since Drake didn't eat blood often like others, he's still powerful.

''you reached your line today, Rufus'', Drake said seriously while strangling him. He then throws him on the other side. One whole tree fell back because of that attack whereas Rufus was groaning in pain and coughing.

''always you uh?'', Rufus laughed. ''It always been you!!'', while shouting, he stands up slowly. ''mom and dad always praise you and everyone looks at me like I'm good for nothing like I'm hiding under your shadows... WHY!!?? Why can't I possess your power!!!??'', he asked angrily.

Drake didn't say anything but stands still with his serious reaction.

''You stole everything from me Drake. And lastly, I found Clara. My beautiful girl but still, you chose her!!!'', he said while holding his tears. ''I want to revive Clara'', Drake looked shocked with Rufus's words.

'' don't you dare'', Drake looked angry.

''Why? You don't want to see your beloved wife?'', he smirked. ''It's already started Drake'', Drake swings his hand and Rufus was thrown away again. Rufus was injured pretty badly. His eyes turned towards me.

''Let me tell you Jacintha dear... you will die if you still with him. Ask him. He killed all his previous servants himself. At one point, your body will shrunk, you will be like a lifeless human...'', he smirked. ''why should I tell you? Even if you die, he can replace you with another girl. Simple as that'', Drake suddenly grabbed Rufus's neck and lift him up.

''You know what Rufus....'', Drake smiled cynically. ''you think I don't know what you were planning at?'', gripping Rufus's neck, Drake glare at him.

''D....D....Dra...ke'', Rufus looked breathless.

''Die painfully'', as Drake said it, I heard the bone's cracking sound. I was shocked with Drake's action who kills his own brother. After drop Rufus body, he turned to see me.

''why? Why you killed him?'', I was terrified.

''none of your business'', he stated while stepping towards me.

''Drake, you suppose to not..... kill your own brother. He is all you have. How can you do this?'', I shook my head in disbelief.

''As I said, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS'', he punches the tree at the side of me and I was startled. I close my eyes tightly when he raises his hand to me. Feeling his fingers wiping something at the side of my lips, I open my eyes and see blood on his fingers. He licks it and his eyes turned yellow.

His hands are at either side of me and he was staring at me seriously

His hands are at either side of me and he was staring at me seriously. Drake was closer to me and I'm starting to feel hyperventilation. He was painstakingly handsome but he's anonymously dangerous. Everything turned black.

Everything turned black.

My body is aching, particularly at the neck. When I open my eyes, I saw Drake who is drinking my blood. His fangs pierced into my skin and he was closing his eyes while sucking it. I groan; my hands are roaming on his chest. Releasing me, he leans back and stare at me blankly. I couldn't even know what he's thinking. He must have felt disgusted to touch a girl like me. My sight was blurred and I blink my eyes to see him clearly.

''D...Drake....'', I called him weakly. ''d...don't....kill m.....e.....please'', tears flow from my eyes.

His expression changed with my words. I saw blood at the either side of his lips and his fangs disappeared.

**************************......................**********************

When I open my eyes, I'm all alone in the room. I was dressed in a black gown. Someone must have changed my clothes. Seeing myself in the mirror, I felt pricking pain when I rub my neck. There's a bite mark on my neck.

Damn, why he drinks my blood without my consent?

Somehow I like this black gown. Perfectly suit for me. I saw Drake's reflection behind me.

''Why the hell you drink my blood without my consent?'', I asked him angrily.

''Your body belongs to me. I don't need your permission to drink your blood'', he said simply and sit at the side of the bed.

''hell with your rules'', I pissed off. ''Oh My God'', I suddenly remember back Arthur. ''Drake, how's Arthur? Is he OK? He was fighting with some creepy vampires'', Drake was looking at me with an unreadable expression.

''Why? D...Did.... He.... Get killed?'', tears formed in my eyes.

''What you care?'', he asked me while crossing his legs.

''Of course, I care. He saved my life. I regard him as my friend. How's him?'', I told him in disbelief.

''I'm fine Drake'', I heard Arthur's voice at the doorway.

''Oh... thank God...'', I run to him and hugged him. ''thank God you are OK''

''As I said, I will be fine'', he smiled and tapped my shoulder.

''You should be grateful that you didn't get killed there'', Petra smirked.

''Jeez... will you stop making me scare for a day?'', I sighed exasperatedly.

''Hey, Jacintha. I've missed you'', Venus came out from nowhere and hugged me. I gulped. Whenever she's with me, I shiver down my spine.

''l....likewise''

''Venus, send her back'', Drake ordered.

''Roger that boss'', she winked. ''come baby... let us go'', she grabs my hand. 

OH SHIIITTT.....

************

Venus.... 

The next part will be hers....

Enjoy....