Sorry for coming late

NO POV

''Master Beaufox, she's unconscious'', Beaufox's trustable chivalry, Danag informed. ''her body couldn't stand that pain'', he added.

''Serve her right then....'', he smirked. ''how dare she lied to us. Even after a bite by Asa snake, she told that she didn't kill our men. Either she's really cunning or she told the truth'', he said arrogantly.

''what should we do to her now?'', Danag asked.

''Throw her at the dungeon. In case if she woke up, she can be our food'', he ordered.

Someone slammed the door. Drake was entering the hall.

''Master Drake, you...'', before Beaufox says something, Drake grabs his dress and pinned him at the behind of the wall. The wall was cracked up.

''Where is Jacintha?'', Drake asked seriously.

Every vampire guards there pulled out their weapons to attack Drake. Before Danag move, Arthur gripped his neck like how they did to him.

''Wrong move, buddy'', he warned. Danag looked serious

''What the hell are you doing?'', Beaufox asked angrily.

''WHERE IS JACINTHA?'', Drake's eyes turned red. Beaufox shocked by Drake's furious face.

''s..s....she is at the dungeon'', he stated.

Drake releases Beaufox.

''She lied to me!! That's why I took her''

''Without my permission'', Drake glared at him.

''Come on Master Drake... she's nothing but useless. I can provide humans far better than her. She...''

''Shut up...!!'', Drake's shout makes Beaufox startled. ''Just because I didn't say anything, doesn't mean that you can talk a lot!! The moment you trespass my place, you lost all the respect from me'', he said seriously.

Beaufox smirked. ''you think you can escape from here freely Master Drake? This is my fort. You can only be able to exit with my permission'', he said arrogantly.

''You think I come here without any plan?'', Drake smirked.

''You are still the same Beaufox'', Dreven, Misery's Quencher's clan leader enter the hall. Beaufox looked shocked.

''Master, we have been surrounded'', Beaufox guard whispered to him.

''Brother'', Beaufox shows respect.

''don't brother me'', Dreven said seriously. ''give that girl back to him!!'', he ordered. ''or else I won't hesitate to destroy this whole place''

''What's so important with her?'', Beaufox looked angry. ''She's just a mere human!!!''

''You know why you are still like this? Why no one stays with you?'', Drake asked. ''because you never respect anyone. That's why your own parents chase you out!!'', he added.

''How dare you speak like this to me!!?'', Beaufox looked angry.

''he's much better than you Beaufox. Accept it. He respected you until now because of only me. But you destroy your own self-respect'', Dreven said. ''Drake, don't waste time here. Bring her'', Dreven instructed.

Drake enters the dungeon. He sees every jail and lastly he found Jacintha at the last prison. She was lying on the ground unconsciously. It was in dirt and spider webs are around the cell.

''Jacintha'', Drake taps Jacintha's cheek. She looked pale and didn't response anything. He carries her and brings her back to the hall.

''What you did to her?'', Drake asked angrily seeing Jacintha's condition.

''I... want to know the truth about my men's murder. So... I use Asa snake on her'', Beaufox replied slowly. ''all the three snakes bite her'', Drake gets furious with Beaufox. Wind starting to form strongly around the hall.

''we need to kill that snake and took the venom. That's the only way we can save her'', Dreven stated. ''Bring that snake'', he ordered Beaufox.

''But I bought it...'', before Beaufox says something, Drake's wind attacks him. He nearly fell back.

''Bring it now!!"', Drake ordered.

Dreven brings Drake and others to his palace. Drake then kills the snake and took out the venom. In the meantime, Dreven's maids clean Drake and put her a black gown.

''I'm sorry brother'', Beaufox looked guilty. ''I don't know that... he precious that girl so much'', he added.

''You don't know many things Beaufox. But... somehow you did the good thing. Now he knows what he wants'', Dreven smiled while seeing Drake who is walking out from the hall.

Drake locks the door and comes beside Jacintha who is lying on the mattress. He opens his jacket and puts it at the chair; followed by his shirt. He gets up on the bed.

''I'm sorry for coming late'', he said sadly. ''I shouldn't leave you that time'', he caresses Jacintha's hair.

Drake removes Jacintha's hair from her neck. He sees the biting mark on her neck. The place he always marked her. His fangs showed up. Leaning closer to her, he pierced his fangs on her neck and suck the poison inside the body. He spills the poison inside a bowl. He did it for a few times. Jacintha groaned slowly.

Drake pulled out a small bottle. He takes a sip from the venom and turned to see Jacintha. Lifting up her chin, he connected his lips on her, pouring the venom inside her mouth. Jacintha's body was resisting and she was groaning in pain but Drake quickly pinned her hands at either sides of her and kiss her deeply. 

Jacintha's body slowly calms down and before she closes her eyes, she sees Drake's face. 

*********************************

Anyway, Jacintha is saved...

hehehe.... hope you guys enjoy the story