Saving Drake

Everything back to normal. At least for now. Recently I saw many of my brother's visions. He's still looking furious on me. It was a dream. Maybe I'm blaming myself too much. Probably that's why I'm having such dreams.

When I was listening to the lecturer in the lecturer hall, suddenly I receive a vision. Someone was attacking Drake. Not only that, but many vampires also surrounded Leo. So Leo couldn't come to Drake's aid.

''It's my time, Drake....'', that guy was laughing.

Drake tried to stand up but he couldn't. He looks weaker.

''You are not powerful anymore Drake. You are just a piece of trash. Today is eclipse. We are weak indeed but you are weaker. This is the perfect time to kill you and take over your beloved clan'', he said as he attacks Drake again.

Where the hell is Arthur and others?

My pearl is shining. Not only when I'm in danger, but it is also shining when Drake is in danger too. Maybe it's a sign showing me to help him.

Excusing myself to go to the washroom, I went to the cafeteria and bought a sachet of garlic and a small bag of salt. God, I really hope it will work out

''Black pearl, send me to Drake's place'', I requested.

In a blink of eyes, I'm standing behind Drake's, enemy. When he turned to see me, without waiting, I throw the garlic pizza at him and he was groaning in pain while kneeling down. His proxies run towards me and I ran out. When they are chasing me, I spill the salt on the ground behind me at which the vampires stopped and count each and every grain of the salt. I run towards Drake.

''Drake'', I grab his arm. Leo came beside me. '' drink my blood'', I asked him but he pushed my hand while groaning in pain.

''Go away'', he said weakly.

''Drake, what the hell are you doing? Drink it damn it!!'', they will come any soon'', I ordered.

''He doesn't drink a human's blood twice in two months. He only drinks once in two month'', Leo explained. ''it might get harmful to you'', he added.

Now I know why he drinks my blood every three months....

I turned back and see those vampires. This is bad. They are about to finish counting the salt faster than I expected. Leo's wing is injured. So he cannot bring both of us together. What options I have now?

''Drake, look at me'', I cupped his face and make him see me. ''it's ok. Once a while is perfectly fine... just drink it before we both get killed by them!!'', I stated.

His eyes turned to red and then to Yellow; like he's controlling himself. Seeing that, I use the blade I brought and cut my palm. Blood is flowing out from the cut. He grabs my hand and looking like craving something. He licked the blood while closing his eyes and when he opened it, his eyes turned in crimson.

He pulled me closer and his fangs pierced into my neck; make me groan in pain. I can feel him sucking my blood hungrily and I clench my teeth to bear the pain.

''Master Drake, enough!!'', I heard Leo's voice but I'm getting dizzy.

''D....D....Drake'', I call him weakly and he suddenly stopped sucking my blood. When his fangs unlatched from my skin, I fell back but I can feel Drake's arms holding me up.

''Jacintha'', for the first time, he called me using my name. 

NO POV

Drake holds Jacintha in his arms.