Sleepover at (Y/N)'s!!/Launch Returns!!

Start from the beginning

You leave the house and begin to fly off to go and get the food. 

As you are approaching the pizza joint, you hear a cry for help!

???: HELP!! 

(Y/N): Wait that scream sounds too familiar. I better go help this person! 

You head to an alleyway, where you see a young blue haired woman being attacked by a gang of thugs! 

Thug #1: Just hand over the money and we won't hurt you lady!! 

This blue haired lady is Launch, an old friend of yours. 

Launch: No!! Stay away from me!! Help!! SOMEONE!! 

You attack the thugs with your martial arts skills, and after a couple of minutes, they are on the ground, completely unconscious! 

With the bad guys knocked out, you go to check up on Launch. 

(Y/N): Hey there Launch long time no see!

Launch: (Y/N)?! (Y/N) (L/N) IS THAT REALLY YOU?! 

(Y/N): The one and only!! How have you been!?!

Launch runs up and hugs you tightly in her arms!! 

Launch: I've been great!! How about you?! 

(Y/N): Just fantastic! I was going to grab some pizza, because I'm having a sleepover with my girlfriends!! 

Launch: Girlfriends?! You have more than one?! 

(Y/N): Yeah, it's more of a harem. And the girls say that they're willing to let anyone in as long as they admit their feelings!

Launch: Okay then!! That sounds lovely!! I should admit them to him soon! Well, I've been traveling as of late, and I ended up here!! So, do you think I can stay with you?! 

(Y/N): Anything for an old friend Launch. 

Launch: Thank you (Y/N)!! 

You grab Launch and you take her flying to get the food. After you grab the food, you both arrive back home. 

(Y/N): Is should introduce you to the girls Launch! You're going to love them! 

Launch: Okay then! 

You bring her inside, and see Twilight, Sunset, the Dazzlings, Rainbow, Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack, and Fluttershy, all in their pajamas, and barefoot. Rarity was painting their nails, and they were also eating some snacks, and watching TV. 

(Y/N): Hey girls! I'm back!! And I brought the pizza!! 

Girls: (Y/N) 

They all run over to hug and begin kissing your face!! 

(Y/N): Oh and I brought an old friend over! This is Launch, she used to live at Kame House with Krillin and Master Roshi for a while back then. 

Launch soon moves in and kisses you on the lips!! 

Launch: I can't hold it back any longer (Y/N)!! I love you so much!! 

(Y/N): Which one, you or your other self! 

Launch: Both of us do!! And we want to be part of this harem!! We're fine with sharing it!! 

Fluttershy: Of course you can join Launch!! You're such a nice woman to help (Y/N) for a long time!! 

Pinkie: You really remind me of Fluttershy though. 

Rainbow: Yeah, like you two are sisters or something. 

Launch: Well, there is my other self though! 

Twilight: Other self. 

(Y/N): It happens when she sneezes, her hair changes color and her personality too!! 

Launch: Yeah, it can get pretty hec- 

Some of Launch's hair gets on her nose. 

Launch: AAAH AAAAH! AAAH! AAAH! AAAAHCOOO!! 

Launch's hair changes to a blonde color and she begins talking like a tough girl! 

Aria: What in the?! 

Launch: NOW LISTEN HERE GIRLS!! YOU BETTER NOT HURT MY (Y/N)!! OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO TALK TO MR MACHINE GUN!! 

Launch takes out a machine gun!! And cocks it! 

Sunset: Uh ... yes m'am! 

Twilight: We understand!! 

Adagio: We'll be on our best behaviors!! 

Launch smirks. 

Launch: Good then. Now I say we eat!! 

Launch kicks her shoes and socks off and she immediately begins eating the pizza. 

Twilight: Wow, she's overprotective of you (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Yeah, but I love Launch a lot!! She's a very nice girl in both personalities. 

Rainbow: Well I like her a lot!! As long as she doesn't try to blast me with that gun of hers. 

Pinkie: Hey let's just go eat!!

Applejack: Yeah I'm starving!! 

Rarity: Let's keep it clean though!! 

All of you proceed to eat the pizza, and well enjoy the night with your new girl Launch!! It seems that things are going to get livelier with her around!!

Pinkie: See you next chapter folks!! I'm happy to have Launch as my new friend!!!