7.2 Donnie x Mazicana

Mulai dari awal

April rolled her eyes, clearly fed up with his persistence. "Dude, she said she has a boyfriend, so move along. She's not interested in you."

Donnie growled under his breath. He hated that he had to sit back and watch as this stranger made advances on his girlfriend and continued to throw inappropriate remarks at her. His brothers appeared to be angry too. Who did this guy think he was to disrespect their friends and brother like this?

April was ready to snap at the inconsiderate, flirtatious idiot in front of them. Then, she got an idea of what to do to make him leave. She smirked and nudged Mazicana.

"Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like? I can always see 'em coming from the left of from the right." She motioned to the red head in front of her.

Mazicana caught on and joined in with her. "I don't wanna be a priss. I'm just tryna be polite, but it always seems to bite me in the-"

The boy blinked his dark eyes in confusion. He couldn't seem to understand what was happening. April stepped up to him with her arms crossed. "Ask me for my number, yeah, you put me on the spot."

Maz copied her movements and sang the next line with her. "You think that we should hook up, but I think that we should not!"

April waved her hand in his face. "You had me at hello, then you opened up your mouth." She looked to her friend and they sang together again while pointing down. "And that is when it started going south!"

The boy began to walk backwards as the girls approached him daringly. "Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I punch you in the lips. Stop your staring at my- take a hint, take a hint!

No you can't buy me a drink.

Let me tell you what I think.

I think you could use a mint!

Take a hint, take a hint! Take a hint, take a hint!"

Mazicana took over the song now with a newfound confidence to tell the boy off. "I guess ya still don't get it, so let's take it from the top. You asked me what my sign is, and I told you it was stop!" She put a palm up to his face. "And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped, you'd be here and I'd be on a yacht!"

The turtles, to say the least, were amused. Watching the guy turn from bold to embarrassed was worth staying around. Donnie was happy his girl was standing up for herself. Her confidence was radiating. He listened to her sing the chorus again before continuing to the next part.

"What about no, don't you get?"

"So go and tell your friends!"

"I'm not really interested! It's about time that you're leaving. I'm gonna count to three, and open my eyes and you'll be gone!"

She and April smirked to themselves and walked closer to the boy, making him trip over a log and crawl away from them.

"One." Maz said as she put up and finger

"Get your hands off my-" April began.

"Two."

"Or I'll punch you in the-"

"Three."

"Stop your staring at my-"

Maz continued by herself for the rest of the song. "Take a hint, take a hint. I am not your missing link. Let me tell you what I think. I think you could use a mint!" April tossed a mint at the guy as he finally found his way back to his feet. "Take a hint, take a hint. Take a hint, take a hint."

"Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I punch you in the lips. Stop your staring at my (Hey!) Take a hint, take a hint. Take a hint, take a hint!" Maz waved him off as he got up and ran away. She and April high fived each other and made their way back to the lair.

When the boys saw them leaving, they decided it was time for them to go too. The guys ended up beating them back to the lair and separated into their respective areas. April and Maz entered the lair, still laughing about what just happened. Mazicana walked into the lab, looking for her turtle boyfriend.

Donnie quickly swept her up into a long kiss. When they finally separated, Donnie rested his forehead against hers. "I love you."

Maz smiled. "I love you too, nerd."

Donnie began helping her with her project for one of her classes at school. His mind was so distracted from the events of the night that he wasn't really much help. Mazicana noticed this and asked him what was wrong. In response, he leaned in and kissed her again deeply. His hands gripped her waist as he hoisted her onto of his desk.

Leo walked by the lab, returning from his snack trip to the kitchen. He saw the couple making out and quickly averted his gaze away from them. He ushered everyone else out of the lair and to Mr. Murakami's restaurant, already knowing what his brother was likely planning for the night.