Thirteenth Entry

Dear Diary,                                                                                                                November 6, 2017

I talked to sev about it but he said that I can if I sneak in to the slytherin dorms so that way the headmaster doesn't know. And if I want he can give me some dreamless sleep potion but I said no because I don't want to get addicted to it but I will if it gets to bad for me. 

And that he has been asked to brew loyaltie and some other potions for the headmaster and he realized they where for me and my friends so he made sure to use ingredients for a regular loyaltie and what not so that way I am not affected.

And to make sure that I always have my shields up just to be safe and to make sure that if he tries to obliviate me to act like he did just to be safe so that way he believes that I am still on the "light" side and to always check Ron, Hermoine and Harry and to give them the antidotes after school is over and to make sure they  keep acting like they where still loyal to dumb as a door unless something  big has happened to them.

Mom and dad has sent me some mountain dew so that way I can stay awake for my classes. I should head to the slytherin dorms through the secret passage Me and Harry found  so I can get some sleep tonight. Night.

Sincerely,

Hannah Kent