Ninth Entry

Dear Diary,                                                                                                                                         October 31, 2017

It's Halloween  and Harry and Ron and me went to tell Hermione  about the troll but instead we ended up saving her .  And we got 10 points taken away each  and 15 points for "sheer dumb luck" Professor McGonagall said to us.  

And I don't feel really safe here at school because of the teachers they said this was the safest place on earth besides Gringotts the wizarding bank.  It's getting had to ignore my instincts but I have too so that way I won't get hurt by rejection from him. 

And I think that harry, ron, and hermione are being charmed and given potions but they don't work on me  and it seems that the headmaster doesn't know about my secret  so I don't think mom actually told him which I am thankful for. But I am going to wright her to see why she didn't she probably wanted me to decide if I think that we should trust him or not so ya.

 well its been a pretty hectic well crazy day for me and the rest of the gang. I probably will turn in early after I write the letter and send it to my mom. 

Sincerely,

Hannah Kent