Sixth Entry

Dear Diary,                                                                                                     September 11, 2017

I went to the library and I couldn't find the book. Oh well , maybe it's at Flourish & Blotts. I can try there when I go next year for supplies for my second year. I should probably tell my mom I am doing this. There's days where I am so glad my parents are okay with me doing anything that I think could help prevent me and the girls from getting captured again by the scientist.

I would rather forget that all together but at least my friends/pod don't have as many scars as I do, And they were safe when they would experiment on us while we slept we learned very fast so I volunteered for them before they could insist on them and I made sure that it was me that was experimented on the most .

But at least we are safe now. I can't wait for the snow. I really should write everyday but oh well if I don't. I had a nightmare last night and I woke up my dorm mates. They had gotten our prefect Holly to wake me up and comfort me over the nightmare. 

I am now realizing that I send out my magic to see if I can trust someone after the whole scientist thing. So anyway I did that I know that I can trust Holly so I might tell her of my secret but I have to talk to the girls. I will write them tomorrow then. I should go to bed now then goodnight.

Sincerely,

Hannah Kent