Twenty-Third Entry

Dear Diary                                                                                        November 31,2017,

Jack is here it snowed last night and today we got to have a snowball fight with jack. Aiden asked why I was so excited I said that snow means jack frost is here. He then asked who is jack  frost ? I then said you never heard of jack frost

 ..wait I forgot that his story isn't that well know yet I then told him about jack and how he is the spirt of winter and that he loves to have fun and making mischief and all you have to do is believe in him. Aiden then said what does he look like. I then said he looks his  hair is as white as snow and he is as pale as the snow his eyes are a bright blue always filled with mischief.

But when he thinks that me and my family aren't looking at him he has a look of a soldier and a look that says that he is very lonely he is also immortals he is over 300 hundred years old his personality is a loner because of the 300 hundred years of no-one believing in him until he met me I have always believed in things most people don't now about because I read alot to help me and my pod survive in the world.

 But he is also the classic rebel without a care in the world but he cares more than he will ever let anyone now , and he is also very sarcastic and mischievous .But you should never betray him he is also one of they most loyal person you will have ever meet but be warned you should never truly piss him he is more powerful and stronger than you will think.

  How about I show you a drawing I have made of him since he doesn't show up on camera I think because of magic. Aiden then said can you please . I then said sure let me find it in my sketch book.[A/n I do not own the picture the person who made it does I just found it on Pinterest]  The picture is below I added a copy of it for a future reference so that way I can make him seem more like how he looks now  as I get a better at drawing him. Night.

Sincerly,

Sincerly,

Hannah Kent