"I Love You"

One year later
Jughead's POV

Here we go again!

"Veronica, just listen me. Real quick, please." I said. She was on the verge of tears. This was really breaking my heart. If you're wondering what I mean by here we go again, we are having another argument over the stupidest things. I don't even know how it started. Just one day we decided to start arguing of everything the other did wrong.

"How can I listen to you when you never listen to me?" She asked. I sighed.

"What? I'm all ears." I said. She stayed quiet. I sighed again, annoyed now. "How come you always do that? You get mad because I dont listen to you, then the moment I give you time to talk you say nothing. Nothing! You do know how annoying that is right?" I asked her. She stayed quiet. "This is so fucking stupid." I mumbled.

"We wouldn't be having this argument if you never said anything." She said.

"Oh, so it's my fault now?" I asked. "It's always my fault, isn't it. Fucking bitch." I mumbled. I looked at her and she was crying.

"Is that really what you think of me?" She asked. Fuck! She walked back to the room. I followed her and she had Camila in her arms.

"Veronica, princess, what are you doing?" I asked her. She grabbed a few things for the baby and stopped in front of me. "What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving, Jughead. And I'm not coming back. I'm sick of arguing with you about every damn thing. I'm done, Jughead." She said and walked passed me. "I'll come back for my stuff later." I ran over to the door.

"Wait, that's it? Where over?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes, Jughead! I'm done with you making everything a big deal." She said. At this point Camila was crying, too.

"Come on, Veronica! I'm sorry. I won't do it anymore, I promise." I told her.

"You say that all the time. There's a new arguement every damn day. I've never left until today. Because I'm sick of you making the same promise that you never keep. And that's not the first promise you've broken by now. There are so many others. So goodbye, Jughead. I love you, but I can't do this anymore. I'll be back here tomorrow at noon. I dont want you here when I come back." She said and left shutting the door behind her. I sighed and sat on the couch. I had tears in my eyes. What the fuck have I done?

After about an hour, I was still upset. I've messed up so bad. I dont even know why I was creating these arguments. They're stupid. I had an idea, but I'm not sure how much good it would do. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Veronica. I can't have a two and a half year relationship end like this. Especially not when we have a one and a half year old daughter. It rang over and over and over again... she didn't answer it. Fuck! What did I do?! I've really fucked up now. I then left a quick message.

"Hey, Veronica. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like that. I was just pissed already. And for nothing." I sighed. "I love you ,and I need you to call me back. I really am sorry. I love you, Veronica Lodge. Please, call me back." I then put my phone down and covered my face with my hands. What have I done?

Veronica's POV

I'm sick of arguing with Jughead over the dumbest things. He starts then, but for some reason, I argue back. But I'm done. with doing that.

I got to Cheryl's and Toni's and I was crying again.

"Veronica, what happened?" Cheryl asked. "Toni, get in here." Toni quickly came in.

"What's happened? Oh, my God! Veronica, what's wrong?" She asked and took Camila out of my arms.

"Jughead and I, we've been arguing and..." I stopped.

"And what, Veronica?" Cheryl asked.

"We broke up." I said.

"Oh," Cheryl pulled me into a hug.

"I told him I'll be over for my stuff tomorrow and that I don't want him there when I'm there." I said, still crying.

"No, no, Cheryl and I will go over there tomorrow. We'll get your stuff." Toni said. I nodded and took Camila out of her arms.

"Yeah, you can stay with us for the time being, okay?" Cheryl said. I nodded once again.

After a few hours, I finally had the courage to look at my phone. I had a voicemail from Jughead. I knew he called me, but I ignored it. I decided I would listen to it.

"Hey, Veronica. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like that. I was just pissed already. And for nothing." I looked down at my wrist which had Queen on it and sigehd. "I love you ,and I need you to call me back. I really am sorry. I love you, Veronica Lodge. Please, call me back."

It ended. I just looked at my phone for a second. I thought about calling him back, but I didn't. I deleted the voicemail and the last thing I heard was message deleted.