Cheryl's Party: Part Two

Veronica's POV

"Are we really doing this?" I asked. "Yes, we are. I mean you don't have to play with you don't want to, Veronica." Betty said. "No, I'll play." She was smirking. "Great! I'll start." Cheryl said. "Josie. " "Okay I guess I'm going with truth then." Reggie smirked while Josie smiled and looked down. "What happen in the closet between you and Reggie?" She asked. All eyes went on the two.  "Uhm hello? We don't have all day." Cheryl said. "We may have made out." Josie said. I hope Reggie tries to ask Josie out a d not me any more. "Okay next!" Cheryl shouted. "Okay uhh Betty." Josie said. "Yes?" "Truth or dare." "Uhh I'll do truth I guess." "It is true that you cheated on Jughead with Archie after you and the Serpents got him out?" She asked. Betty's face went blank for a second then she got kind of angry. I smiled a little. "Okay one I don't even know how you know about me and Archie. And two no. Jug and I were broken up." I felt kind of jealous when she said Jug. She then looked at me. "Veronica." Okay here we go. "Is it true that you became a Serpent?" She asked. "Wait. I don't even get to pick?" I asked. "No, now answer the damn question. Did you become a Serpent?" She asked. "Yes." I said quietly and looked down. "Is it because you like Jughead?" I quickly looked at her again. "What?" I asked way to quickly. "Nevermind. I'm going again. This time it's Jughead." I didn't look at him or Betty. Just down. "Yes, Betty?" He said. "Truth or dare." She asked. "Uhh dare." He said. "I dare you to kiss me." I quickly looked at him. He was still looking at Betty. "No. Truth." He said. "Okay the. Is it true that you would kiss me like we did in the closet?" She asked. I looked Betty who was smiling and then at Jughead who looked sort of pissed. He looked at me. My eyes started to tear up. "Veronica." He said softly. I shook my head and stood up. I started to walk out of the room. "Veronica!" Jughead was right behind me. "No, go away!" I said. I made to a room full of people that weren't playing the game. "Veronica." I was turned around and was facing Jughead. "You kissed her?!" I asked looking up at him. "No, she kissed me." He said. "How can I believe you?" I asked; tears were falling out of my eyes and I don't think they should be. "What makes you think you can't believe me?" He asked. I shrugged. "Because I don't know what happened." I sort of whispered. "I promise you she kissed me, but I stopped her." He said reassuringly. I nodded. "Okay." I said. He pulled me into a hug. "Wait why do you care if we kissed or not?" Betty asked walking over to us. We both looked at her. "You do like him, don't you?" She said. I rolled my eyes. "No." I said. They both looked at me. I smiled. I know this is WAY to soon to say this, but I don't care. "I love him." I said and kissed him. He kissed me back. I know everybody is looking at us and I know I wanted to keep this quiet, but I can't with Betty being like this. I pulled away and we both smiled. "You guys are together?" Betty asked. I looked at her. "Yes, we are. And if you have a problem with it you can leave." She rolled her eyes and walked away. I looked back at Jughead. "You wanna go?" I asked. "Yea okay." He grabbed my hand and we left.

Once we got back to the trailer he pushed me against the door. I smiled at him. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Well the party screwed up the night and I was planning on making your life even a little less screwed up." He said. "We aren't even inside yet." I said. "Well let's go." You know the rest...