Another Day Of Love

Veronica's POV

"Daddy?" I said confused. "What are you doing here? And now?" I asked. He just sighed.

"Well, you've been gone for a few months and I haven't seen you at all. I decided to come look for you." He said. I scoffed.

"I haven't been home in four, five months and you are just now coming to look for me? How did you even know where I was?" I asked.

"The first place I went to was the Coopers. Your friend, Betty, said I would find you here. At the Jones trailer. What exactly are doing here?" He asked. I sighed and looked at Jughead who was now behind me. I looked back at my father.

"I live here now, daddy." I said.

"No, you don't. You're seventeen, mija. Your still gonna live under your parents' voice. Meaning you have to come home." He said. I shook my head.

"Hell no! I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm stay here. I'm staying with Jughead and that's it." I said. He nodded.

"I'm not gonna argue with you on this, but you'll be running home eventually. Just don't take so long. Those doors won't stay open forever." He said and turned around and walked off.

"Those doors can close right now for all I care." I said and shut the door. "I can't believe him! Does he really think he can ask around about his daughter to find out where she is, just to try and threaten her to come home?"

"Veronica, I think he's just trying to make sure your safe." Jughead said.

"Safe?! Do you know how many people and families he's hurt. And how many people are out to hurt us?" I asked him. "And since when you a big fan of my father? Last I checked you hated him. So much more then I did before anyways."

"That's not what I'm saying, Veronica. I'm just saying maybe you should talk to him. Or your mom. You haven't been home in a while." He said. I shook my head.

"You know what? Nevermind." I said grabbing my Serpent jacket. "I'll be back later." I said and left.

Jughead's POV

What was that? She just lashed out or something. Well, I know she's hurting. I guess that's the problem. I should've just agreed with her. Why am I so dumb? I'll give her space, I guess. I've already given her enough of that from when she was in the hospital. I guess she just needs more.

After about ten minutes my phone started buzzing. I sighed as I looked at it. It was Toni.

"Yes, Topaz?" I said.

"What the hell did you do?" She asked.

"What do you mean, what did I do? What did I do?" I asked.

"Veronica! Why is she over here crying saying you two got into an argument?" She asked.

"It wasn't an argument. It was just something stupid." I told her. She sighed.

"I don't care what it was, Jones. Just get your ass over here now!" She said. I sighed.

"Okay, fine. Be right there." I said and hung up. When I was half way there, I came up with something better.

Veronica's POV

"Wait, what?" Toni asked, confused.

"Yes!" I said.

"You can't do that." Cheryl said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because it's not good. Not for you! Not for him! Not for her! Nobody." Cheryl said. I sighed and wiped some of the tears off my face.