Confusion

Veronica's POV

"What the hell are you doing?!" Cheryl asked me. "What are talking about?" I asked. "You and Sweet Pea!" Toni said. "What? We're just friends." I told them. "Who stick each others tongue down the others throat?" Cheryl asked. "You just broke up with Jughead!" She added. I sighed and looked down. "I don't want to talk about that." I said. "Veronica, what are you trying to do?" Toni asked. "What do you mean what am I trying to do? I'm trying to do nothing." I said and looked at her. "I'll be right back." Cheryl said and walked towards the front door. "What are you doing, Cheryl?" I asked. She opened the door. "Oh, great your still here!!" She said and shut the door. I tried to get to the door, but Toni stopped me. "Let go of me." "No." "Why not?" I asked. "Just leave her be." I pulled my arm out of her grip. "No." I said and open the door. "Stay away from her!" I heard Cheryl say. Her and Sweet Pea both looked at me. "Cheryl, what are you doing?" I asked. "Just telling this Serpent to stay away from you." "Cheryl, your a Serpent." "And so are you! Let's go back inside." She said and tried pulling me back inside. "Stop!" I said. She looked back at me and I looked at her. "Leave me alone." "Come inside." She said. "No!" I looked back at Sweet Pea. "I'll text you." He nodded and Cheryl pulled me inside. "No, your not. Where's your phone?" Cheryl asked. "None of your concern." I said and walked back upto my room. I looked at the time. It's 7:30. I took a quick shower and went to sleep way to early.

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I sighed it was only 11:30. I grabbed my phone, it's Sweet Pea. I answered it.

"Yes?" I asked tiredly.

"Sorry, where you sleeping?"

"Yes."

"Oh, sorry, I'll call another time."

"No, it's fine. What is it?"

"You just never texted. It worried me."

"Oh, no. Nothing happened."

"Were you crying?" He asked. I giggled.

"Maybe a bit."

"Listen you don't need to cry over Jughead. He's an ass. He keeps kissing Betty, and I understand why your so upset. But you need to stop crying over him." I smiled, but felt my eyes tear up again.

"I know. I know I should , but I love in and I thought he loved me."

"Now don't you go crying again, love. He's nothing to you now." I smiled.

"You should comfort me more often. Toni and Cheryl don't do anything." He chuckled.

"Would it be more useful if I was with you?" I sighed.

"I don't know." I yawned.

"I'll let you sleep." He said.

"No, it's fine if you want to talk."

"No, your tired. Go to sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight, Sweets."

"Night, love." I smiled and hung up.

What am I doing? I'm not over Jughead and I don't want to use Sweet Pea as a rebound. I don't even think I like him and that's the problem. I know he likes me. I've always known since I started dating Jughead. I need to stop thinking about this and go to sleep because I'm going back to school tomorrow. I'm so excited to have to see Jughead again! No, I'm not.

Sorry for it being so short