I'll Never Leave

Short Chapter
Veronica's POV

Once I got back to the hospital Kevin was pacing around. He stopped pacing and walkover to me when he saw me. "Oh, my God, Veronica. Where did you go?" He asked worriedly. "I had to take care of something." I said. "Like what?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nothing important." I said. "Well, your not gonna like this." He stopped. A wave of worry came over me. "What is it?" I asked. I guess he could tell I was worried. "Jughead's fine." He said. "Then, what is it?" I asked. "Betty's here. They asked if someone was here for Jughead Jones and I was about to say something, but she had walked through the doors and said she was." "So your saying Betty's in the same room as Jughead?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, why aren't you in there with him and that physco baby? What room is he in?" "Follow me." He said and I followed him to a room.

I stood at the door and saw Betty holding Jughead's hand! "Excuse me!? What do you think your doing holding my boyfriend's hand?" I asked. She slowly looked back at me. She looked away rolling her eyes and sighing then stood up looking at me again. "Holding your boyfriends hand?" She asked like she was really as dumb as she looked. "Yes, my boyfriend's hand. And weren't you just over at Sweet Pea's like ten minutes ago? Kissing him?" I said. She looked down. "Yes, I was. But he was the one who brought me here. Besides, we all already know why Jughead really got back together with you. Your pregnant with his baby." She laughed. "He's just feeling bad right now. We all know he still loves me. And once he realizes that you'll be all on your own." I glared at her. "I bet that baby isn't even his. I don't even think it's be Sweet Pea's. You're just a fucking slut, we all know that." I felt tears prickle at my eyes. I was gonna say something, but was interrupted. "I suggest you shut your sluty mouth up before we do it for you." I know that voice. I turned and saw Cheryl and Toni. Specifically Cheryl with all her red. "Who are you calling a slut?" Betty asked. "You, Nacy Drew." Cheryl said. Betty looked taken aback. I rolled my eyes and Toni looked at me. I still had tears I my eyes. She came over and hugged me. "Cry baby." Betty muttered. "Get out of here you old hag." Cheryl said. "Not until Juggie wakes up." She said. "Am I gonna have to drag you out of here?" Cheryl asked. "Fine. I'll leave, but I'm coming back." She said. "The hell you are." I said. She rolled her eyes and left. I went and sat next to Jughead. Exactly where Betty was sitting. I grabbed his hand. "Veronica?" I heard Cheryl ask. I looked back at her. "Do you want us to stay?" She asked. I nodded and looked back at Jughead. "Please. I don't want to be her by myself." I said. "Well, we can go ho--" Toni started, but I interrupted. "I'm not leaving Jughead." I said. I felt hands on my shoulders. I up and saw Kevin. "We'll stay with you then." He said. I smiled weakly. "I loved you guys." I said.

Short sorry