Secrets Out

Veronica's POV

Jughead's coming back to school today. One problem, Betty and Sweet Pea think he's dead, but he's not.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled knowing it was Jughead. Pulling me into his warm embrace. "Hey, Juggie." I giggled. "Hey." He said. "Jug?" I asked. "Yeah?" I stepped out of his arms and looked at him. "What are we gonna do when Betty and Sweet Pea see that you're not dead?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know, but you don't need to worry about that. What you need to worry about is what you're gonna do today and tomorrow and rest of your life. Not this stupid thing that'll go down when they find out." He said. I smiled and looked up at him. "When I think about the rest of my life, I think of us living to together here in Riverdale, and with this baby, and just having the happiest life we can." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Good, because that's what I think about, too." I stood there smiling and feeling grateful for the moment. "I love you." He said. "I love you, too." "Now let's get to school." I nodded. "Okay."

When we walked inside everybody was starring at us. Did everybody think he was dead? What did Betty and Sweet Pea do? Then, they started to whisper things to each other. What is going on? He looked at me. "What do they know?" He asked. I shrugged. "I-- I don't know. This is my first day back as well." I said. "Veronica, Jughead, there you are!" Toni said. I turned around and saw Cheryl and Toni walking over to us. "What?" Jughead asked. "They know." Cheryl said. "They know what?" I asked. "Everybody knows you're pregnant." Cheryl said. "W--what? Are... are you serious?" I asked. "Yes, Betty and Sweet Pea told everybody." "Oh my god." I said. "Veronica, are you okay?" Jughead asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I think... I think I just need a moment." I said. They brought me into an empty classroom. "Are you sure they were telling everybody that she's pregnant?" Jughead asked. "Yes, we over heard them talking to people and telling them to 'spread the word'." Toni said. "Where's Sweet Pea now?" Jughead asked. "He's in the cafeteria now. Why?" Toni asked. "I'm gonna kill him." He walked by me and I grabbed his hand. He looked back at me. "No, Jughead. He's, they're not worth it. Just leave it be." I said. He nodded and pulled me into a hug. "Okay." He said. "Thank you." I mumbled. "But what are we gonna do now that everybody knows?" He asks. I shrugged. "I don't know, but I do wanna stay at school." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "Yes, I am. I'm not gonna let what anybody says bother me. Why would I let it. You know me. I don't let anything define me." He chuckled. "That's another reason why I love you." He said. "Okay, lovebirds let's go to class." Cheryl said. I looked back at her and rolled my eyes. "You suck." I said. "And you have, let's go." Toni and said grabbed my hand walking out. Cheryl and Jughead went to their classes while Toni and I went to our own class we have together. "You're so fucking weird." She looked at me and smiled. "I know." She said. I rolled my eyes and we went to class.