Valentine's Day

Veronica's POV

So, it's Valentine's day and I'm actually excited. Usually I don't really care for this day, but now I do. One thing, I don't think Jughead is very fond of this day. I don't really mind though. I just want to spend the day alone with him. Just us. Nobody else. We don't have to listen to drama. And I don't have to listen to Betty being a little bitch all the time.

Anyways, Jughead went out for a bit. He never said where he was going. I just sat on the couch, watching TV. I had gotten a call from Cheryl. It seemed pretty strange, but normal. Kind of. She seemed like she was hiding something. She asked my about where I was and where Jughead was. And what we were doing today since it's Valentine's Day. I answered all the questions truthfully. I am at the trailer. I don't know where Jughead went. And that we were doing nothing. I don't really know right now, but I don't know. But she also asked me to come over so I did.

"What did you need, Cheryl?" I asked. "I figured you and Toni would keep this day to yourselves." She laughed a little.

"We were before--" Toni started, but Cheryl interrupted.

"Before we decided we wanted to spend some part of this day with you since you said Jughead had left." Cheryl said quickly. I looked at both of them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"What are talking about? Nothing!" Cheryl said. "Now," she grabbed my hand. "Let's just have a fun day. Us three girls. No guys!"

"You two are dating each other!" I said.

"No drama from school." Cheryl said.

"Some of that is you." I said.

"Shut up!"

"No!" I said.

"Okay, you two stop it. What are we doing today." The two girls just looked at e as ch other and shrugged.

"How about," they both looked at me. "We get ice cream, chocolate and watch romance movies."

"If we do that, your saying we have to go out and get half of that stuff, right?" Toni asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Yup!"

"Well, I'm in!" Cheryl said.

"Me too." Toni said and we left for the store.

After a few of hours we had watched a good four movies, ate all the chocolate we bought and half the ice cream. Each.

"Okay, I'm done with this day. This is the last time I do anything like this." Cheryl said.

"Me too!" Toni said.

"Me three." I said.

"Hey! This was your idea. You killed the three of us." Cheryl said. I just smiled innocently.

"Yeah, you suck, Ronnie!" Toni said. I just smiled. I looked at my phone and saw the time. 3:23. I stopped smiling.

"Veronica, you okay?" Cheryl asked. I sighed and nodded. I put my phone down and looked at the two girls.

"I'm fine. Just worried about Jughead that's all." I told them.

"What's there to be worried about?" Toni asked.

"He never told me where we was going and he hasnt texted me all day. It only makes me wonder if--" Cheryl cut me off.

"No, he loves you. Why do you still listen to those stupid words that Betty said what? Two, three weeks ago? Nu-uh. No!" She said.

"Okay, but that's not what I was going to say, but nevermind." I said.

"Its fine. I bet he's just planning some sort of--" Toni was cut off by Cheryl.

"Toni, can I talk to you for a sec? Upstairs." Cheryl said. I just looked at both of the girls.

"Sure." Toni said and they both got up to go upstairs. I sighed and got up. I immediately felt a pain in my stomach. I put my hands on my stomach.

"Ow!" I said has the pain got worse. "Toni!" I yelled and sat down on the couch. Next thing I know Toni and Cheryl are coming downstairs.

"Veronica? What's wrong?" Toni asked. I shook my head.

"I... I don't know. I was fine, but then... ow! A sharp pain in my stomach." I said.

"Okay, uhh, let's go to the hospital. Toni, you call Jughead." Cheryl said and pulled me up off the couch.

I realized we were at the hospital and Jughead here. I was half conscious and could faintly hear Jughead talking. What tye fuck is happening. Then, everything went black.

~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around the room and saw Jughead, Cheryl, Toni and Kevin. I sat up a bit.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out. You said you had some pain in your stomach." Toni said. I just looked at everybody. I finally looked at Jughead who grabbed my hand.

"We can't seem to get away from here, huh?" I asked with a laugh. He laughed a little.

"Uhh, yeah." He said. Everybody looked uneasy.

"What's wrong you guys? You all look scared." I said. They all just looked down. I just looked at Jughead.

"How's the baby?" I asked him. He sighed and looked down. He let go of my hand. "Jughead?" I asked. "What's wrong? Is the baby okay?" He looked at me and sighed a again. He slowly shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Veronica." He said quietly. I felt my eyes fill up with tears.

"Oh, my God!" I whispered. I brought my knees upto my face. I felt Jughead's arms wrap around me, but I pushed him away. I just continued you to cry. They all left the room, including Jughead. They left me alone.