The Audio

Veronica's POV

Jughead's been acting weird all day and I don't know why. He said we'll talk later, but I'm kind of concerned. Currently, I'm with Cheryl and Toni, standing by their lockers, talking. "Okay, had anybody noticed how strange Jughead's been acting today?" Toni asked. "Yeah, it's like his whole day somehow went from skipping in a field of flowers to walking through hell." Cheryl said. "Veronica, do you know what's wrong with him?" Toni asked me. I sighed and shrugged. "No, I asked him about it this morning and he said we'll talk about it later, but it just makes me worried that he didn't tell me then." I said. "Well you'll text us when he does right?" Cheryl asked. "Yes, absolutely." I said. "Okay, anyways we should go to class. See you after school." Toni said and we all went to our own classes.

After school

When Jughead and I finally got to his trailer, it actually felt like home. Before my phone started buzzing like crazy. I was getting texts from Cheryl and Toni. But one certain name caught my eye. Betty. Why is she texting me. I looked at everybody else's texts first.

Group chat

T: Uhh Veronica...

C: Have you seen what Betty posted?

V: No, why?

T: It's bad...

V: What do you mean? How bad? What is it?

My phone started ringing. It was fucking Betty. I looked at Jughead who was looking at me. "Who is it?" He asked. "It's uhh... it's... it's Cheryl." I said. "I'm gonna go outside." I said. "Okay." He said as I walked out of the door. I walked a good fifteen feet away from the trailer and the ringing stopped. I then got a text from her. It immediately started with an audio with two voices. Betty's and... Jughead's.

"Hello, Juggie." It was Betty's voice.

"What do you want, Betty?" It was Jughead. He sounded a little annoyed.

"I just wanted to stop by and say hi. And that I wanna talk."

"I'm listening." What is this?

"First, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking." He said.

"Do you still love me?" I knew this was suspicious.

"What?" He asked, sounding genuinely confused.

"I love you."

"Yeah?"

"Come on, you still love me."

"Yeah."

I felt my my eyes tearing up. "What's Cheryl want?" I heard Jughead asked. Tears were falling out of my eyes as I slowly turned back to look at him. He was standing about ten feet away from me. "Hey woah! What's wrong?" He said walking over to me. "Just stay away from me." I said backing away. "Hey what's wrong? What is it?" He asked again. "You should know what's wrong!" I sort of yelled. "What? What are you talking ahout?" I scoffed. "Oh please. Just leave me alone!" I said and walked off.

Jughead's POV

"Veronica! What's going on?" I yelled as sbe walked away. "I think we know." I voice said from behind. I turned and saw Toni and Cheryl. "What is it?" I asked. "One word: Betty." I sighed. "What is it?" I asked. "Let's go inside." Cheryl said. "I'll go get Veronica." Toni said and ran after her.

"I love you."

"Yeah?"

"Come on, you still love me."

"Yeah."

"Okay, that's not at all what happened." I said. "That's what I figured. What really happened?" Cheryl asked. "She kept saying some shit about Veronica and then when we were dating. She just kept saying she loves me and that I still love, but I don't. But, then she kissed me." "What?" Cheryl and I looked over and saw Veronica and Toni. Veronica tried leaving again, but Toni stopped her. "Let me go!" Veronica said. "No! You can't keep running away from all your problems." Toni said pushing Veronica back into the trailer, shutting the door. Veronica sighed. "You kissed her?" She asked. I stood up and walked a couple steps towards her, but she backed up for every step I took. "No, she kissed me, but I stopped her." She still had tears in her eyes and was still crying a bit which broke my heart. I can't stand to see her upset. "Just like last time right? Its seems to me that she's always kissing you." I sighed. "Well, I know that's sounds a little suspicious, but it's true. Plus, she's physco and insane." I said. She smiled and laughed a bit. "That's true." She said before crying still. I need her to stop crying. I wanna walk over to her and hug her, but her won't let me get away where near her. "Look I'm sorry. And if you don't believe that she kissed me, I'm sorry for that to. But, I'll respect whatever to choose." I said just looking at her. She looked down at the floor. "Also, I just wanted to let you know, I love you too." She looked up at me and smiled. She walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you." She said and kissed me. When she pulled away we just looked into each others eyes. "We're just gonna go now." Cheryl said as her and Toni started walking out of the door. "You two have fun!" Cheryl said. Veronica and I looked at her. "Oh, we will." Veronica said. Both me and Cheryl put on shocked expressions. "Come on, Cheryl." Then Cheryl was pulled out of the door also shutting it. Veronica and I looked back at each other. "Wow." I said. "Oh please. Don't be so shocked." She said. I chuckled. "Now, are we gonna wait longer or just get on with it?" She asked. "I vote... let's get on with it." She smiled. "Me too." She said and kissed me. You know the rest😏...