...now

Veronica's POV

I woke up again. Why do I fall asleep everytime. I looked over and Jughead was awake. "Hey beautiful." He said which made me smile. "How long have you been up?" I asked. He shrugged. "The whole time you were asleep." He said. "Wait you never fell back asleep?" I asked. "Nope." "Why do I fall asleep everytime." I said. "You have to ask that?" He said. I rolled my eyes. "If you don't quit it!" I said, playfully punching him in the arm. "Ow!" He said covering where I punched him wi th his other hand. "That hurt!" He said wi th a smile on his face. "I'll make it hurt if you want it to." I said lifting my fist again. He grabbed my hand and rolled and started hovering me again. He pinned my hands to the bed above me hand. "No, you won't." I smiled and bit my lip a little. "Come on let's go get dinner." He said rolling off the bed. I sighed sadly. "Is it really dinner?" I asked. "Yep!" He said putting a shirt on. "Ugh!" He chuckled and walked out of the room. I climbed out of the bed. I walked out and into the kitchen still only wearing a bra and underwear. Jughead looked at me. "You not going to change?" He asked. "No, I'm good." I said with a smile. I turned my back towards him and leaned against the counter a bit. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck. "What are you doing?" I giggled. "Nothing." He said continuing to kiss and bite my neck. "Stop!" I said. "Why?" "Because your the one who said we needed to slow it down so we are gonna slow it down." He scoffed. "I've changed my mind." "You can't change your mind now." I laughed. "Why can't I?" He said. "Because I agreed." He sighed. "I'm such a dumbass." He whispered into my neck and started kissing it again. I let out a slight moan. "Stop." I said, smiling. "But why?" Before I could say something his phone started ringing. "That's why." I said. "I can ignore it." He said trying to kiss my neck again, but I moved. "Stop! Answer it." I said. He rolled his eyes. "Fine!" He said, grabbing his phone and walked outside. I smiled and sighed then my phone started ringing. "Oh hell!" I mumbled and grabbed my phone. It was Betty. I scoffed.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Grumpy much?" I rolled my eyes.

"What?"

"Can we talk?"

"About what?"

"Last night."

"Where?" I asked.

"Meet at Pop's in ten?" I sighed.

"Fine."

I walked to the back and got dressed. As I walked back to the front Jughead was back inside. "Who was it?" I asked. "It was just Sweet Pea." He said. "Are you going somewhere?" He asked. "Nowhere important. Il be back in a bit." I said. "Do you want me to talk you." I nodded. "Please. I'm going to Pop's."

"You want me to go I with you?" He asked as we got to Pop's. I shook my head. "No, I'm fine. Besides it won't take very long." I said, starting to walk off. "Hey! Are you meeting someone in there?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, no one." "Okay."

I walked inside and there Betty was. I worked over to her and stood there. "You asked to meet me?" I asked. "Yes, can you sit please? It'll make it less uhh... I don't know. Just sit, please." I sat across from her. "Why did you want to talk about last night?" I asked. She kept a straight face. "So I see you and Jughead got together." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Is that what this is about?" She nodded. "Yes. Now when did that happen?" She asked. "What are trying to do?" "Nothing I just want to know when my best friend and my ex boyfriend got together." "I can barely call us friends anymore." I scoffed. "Just answer the question." "None of this is your business." I told her. "Just answer the damn question!" She said. "No, I'm not going to answer anything from your 20 questions game you're trying to play here." I said getting up. "Veronica if you don't answer my question I swear I'll--" "You'll what? Hurt me? You've done that enough times already. More than I can count." "And I could say the same thing to you." I scoffed. "Oh please. We both know you're just jealous of me and Jughead." I said. She scoffed. "As if. You and that asshole were meant for each other." I smiled. "I know we are. That's why he's with me and not you." I said and left.

Jughead was still standing there. "Let's go." I said a little annoyed. "Why? What's wrong?" He asked. "I'll tell you when we get back to the trailer." I said.

When we got back to the trailer, I went to the room and sat at the end of the bed. Not to long after Jughead came back. I was to lost in my thoughts to actually notice him. "Hey are you you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes, I fine." He wrapped his arm around me, but I still didn't look at him. "No, your not. Tell me what is it?" I sighed. "I was meeting someone at Pop's." I told him. "I know." I looked at him. "I just didn't want to push it. Who was it?" He asked. "It was Betty." I told him. "What did she want?" He asked. I sighed and told him the whole story. "Veronica why didn't you tell me you were meeting her?" I shrugged. "Because I knew you would tell me she's not worth it." "Your right that's exactly what I would've done." "Exactly. I just wanted to hear what she had to say." I said. "Well, you don't need to worry about her. She's just gonna try to tear you done." I smiled a little. "Well it's working." I said. "Don't listen to her or answer her questions. Alright?" I nodded and smiled even more. "Okay."