Slow It Down...

!WARNING!
!Short chaper!

Veronica's POV

I smiled as I woke up and looked at Jughead who was still sleeping. I slowly climbed out of the bed trying not to wake up Jughead. I grabbed one of his shirts and put it on. "Your stealing my stuff now?" I heard Jughead ask. I looked back at him and smiled. "What?" I asked walking over to the bed. He put his arms out gesturing me to get back into bed. I rolled my eyes. "First you steal my heart and now your stealing my clothes. What's next? My will to say what I want?" He laughed. "That's exactly what I'm gonna do." I joked. We laughed. "That's horrible." He said, still laughing a bit. I giggled. "I know." I said and kissed him. "Mm we need to talk." He said. "Okay? What about?" I asked a little concerned. "I was thinking. Well, I said this before, but I think we need to slow it down just a bit." He said. "Okay? Why?" I asked simply just wanting to know. "Well we just started dating and we never really talked before, if we ever did, and the only things I know about you is basically everything about your father and it's not really the good parts with you." I sighed. "So what do you want to do?" I asked. "I don't know maybe get to know the things that Betty or other people said." He said. "Well my names Veronica Lodge." I giggled. He rolled his eyes. "Well no shit." He said, pulling me closer and I rested my head on his shoulder. I sighed again. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing just..." I stopped. "What?" I looked up at him. "Why do you want to know everything about me?" I asked. "Because..." he laughed. "I like knowing things." He smiled making me smile. "I know you do." I laughed. "Then tell me something about you." He said. Right before I was about to say something he stopped me. "And it better not be like the 'my name is Veronica Lodge' again." I smiled. "Dang it!" I whispered. I rolled my eyes. "Can we talk about this when we aren't half naked and laying in bed?" I asked. "Sure, but when would you want to talk?" He asked. "Maybe later or tomorrow." I told him, leaning up and started to kiss him. He kissed back. I pulled away, straddling him and kissed him again. "Mmm what are you doing?" He asked. I smiled. "Just once more. Before we slow it down." I said. "You said that last time." I sighed. "Well, it's hard to stay away from you." I said, slowly wrapping my arms around his neck. "Your so alluring." I said. He laughed a little. "Alluring?" "Mhmm." "Now your speaking mg language." He said and kissed me. He rolled us over, making me laugh and hovered over me. "Last time?" He asked. "For now." I said and kissed him again.

Sorry this is so short... writers block.