Do You Like Him?

Veronica's POV

"Wait what?! Say that again for me please!" Toni almost yelled. "Kay calm down I don't need him hearing this." I warned. "But like I said Jughead and I were talking about him keeping me safe and if I became a Serpent he'd make sure they'd keep me safe." I said. "mmmhmmm go on." She said. "Anyways I was wondering if maybe I could become a Serpent?" I questioned. Her and Cheryl both gave me questioning looks. "I mean Yea you could I can't stop you, but are you sure you wanna do that?" Toni asked. "I mean Yes and no." I said. "Wait are you doing this to impress Jughead?" Cheryl asked. I looked from Toni to Cheryl. "What?! No! Of course not! I  was just wondering if--" Cheryl raised her eyebrows. "I said no, Cheryl! Anyways could you help me, Toni?" I asked looking back at Toni. "I mean Yea, but here you go." She said handing me a tequila shot. "What's this?" I asked. "Just drink it." She said. "Now when are you wanting to do this?" She asked. "Tonight or tomorrow, but I don't know if I should talk to Jughead first." I said. "That's not a good idea. He'd try to force you out of it." She said. "I know he would, but it's because he's just trying to protect me." I said. "I ship it." I heard Cheryl mutter. "Shut up, Cheryl!" I yelled. "What's going on over here?" Iheard from behind me. I looked back and saw Jughead. "Oh hey, Jughead." I looked from Jughead to Cheryl who smiled at me like she knew something I didn't. I looked at Toni. "Okay, Cheryl, come on." She said climbing over the counter and pulling Cheryl away. Jughead watched them walk off then looked at me. "What was that about?" He asked. "Nothing." I said and we sat down next to each other. He got a beer. "Do you want anything?" He asked. "No." I said Shaking my head. "Okay. So what were you, Cheryl and Toni talking about?" He asked. "Oh just girl stuff." I said. "Oh okay. Well how are you feeling?" He asked drinking a bit of beer. "What do you mean?" I asked. "With the whole Nick business?" I sighed and put my head out. "Give me." I said gesturing for the beer. "What?" He asked moving his hand furthering away from me. "If we are going to have this conversation I will need it." I said. He started to laugh a bit. "No, get your own!" He said. "Just give it to me!" I said laughing to. "Fine here." He said handing it to me. I drank more than half of it and handed it back. He looked at the ber then me. "What the hell?!" He said still with a smile on his face. "What?" I asked. "You drank more than half of it you bitch!" He said. "Thank you!" I said. "I also did that because your an asshole." I replied. "What'd I do to you?" He asked. I looked at him for a second then shrugged. "I don't know." Just then Cheryl walked over to me. "Hey Veronica can we talk real quick?" She asked. ""Sure what is it?" I asked. She pulled me away from Jughead and into a corner. "Are you sure you and hobo aren't dating?" She asked with a smile. "Yes I'm sure." I told her. "Really cause there is so much tension and a little bit of sexual tension to. You guys are flirting all the time. So tell me do you like him?" She asked. "No Cheryl! I'm with Archie!" I said again. "Well in my defense you two suck being together you and Jughead on the other hand are better." She said. "We will never be together. We aren't even good friends." I told her. "Well from the face he's giving me now says otherwise." She says pointing behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Jughead. "Jughead?" I asked. He quickly left and I followed him. Great!