Meeting Mr. Ivanov (1) 🌶🌶🌶

Začít od začátku

"Alexa get dressed he's coming soon"
My dad yelled from downstairs.

"Okay"
I yelled back, I opened my closet and looked around until I found the perfect dress.

I decided to put my brown wavy hair down and I just put a small amount of makeup.
I suddenly heard a my dad's voice,

"Demetri! Is wonderful seeing you again. Alexa come down!"

"Coming!"
As I walked  downstairs I saw him, Demetri Ivanov, he was ugly, he had long black hair that was longer than mine that kinda coverd his face, then he had a skinny face and the face symmetry, oh I'm sorry there wasn't any. (Looks are on page 56)

Demtrie's p.o.v:

I think I just saw an angel, she was absolutely stunning, her long brown hair, her beautiful big brown eyes, her amazing figure.

She was the ultimate perfection.

She was wearing a beautiful white dress that  showed perfectly  the amount to exposed her large breasts.

I felt my dick harden just thinking about me ripping that dress apart and having full view on her beautiful breasts and that body.

As she's licking and sucking the tip of my big cock, just thinking about it makes me want to jerk off.

And then entering to her little tight pussy and fucking her slowly and then going fast, as I'm kissing her perfect pink lips.

And after I'll finish fucking her I'll cum all over her beautiful face and she will swallow it like a little slut.

But who am I kidding, she will never have sex with someone like me, she's too pure.

The women I sleep with are usually hookers.

Who are usually so drunk that they cant even see. *A/n: meaning: they got drunk to not see him, he did not use them while they were drunk..

"No woman who has eyes will date a ugly creature like you, it doesn't matter if you're super rich. People puke just by looking at your ugly skinny face, I'll prefer to  date every creature in hell than dating you."
Those words still hunt me.

My thoughts get caught off by an angelic voice,

"Hi, I'm Alexa"
So that's this angel's name, 
Alexa says as she was offering her hand to shake, but instead I took her perfect hand and kissed the tip of it.

What did I just do! No, no!!
I probably scared away,

Beast - it's not like you had a chance anyway.

Me- stop,

Beast - well at least introduce yourself ,

"I'm Demetri Ivanov "
I said.

"Well, nice meeting you Mr. Ivanov"
She said as  she was smiling,

Beast- that smile should be illegal, am I right?

Me- can you stop?

Beast- come on look at her she's perfect, don't you  want to fuck her on the counter? Don't you want her to call you daddy? Don't you want her to be your little fuck toy? Your little slut?

Me- stop, please! Stop

Beast- those thoughts are making you hard right? Come on tell me you want her and I'll shut up.

Me- of course I want her! Of course those thoughts are making me hard!

"Well, let's eat"
Leo said.

Alexa's p.o.v:
- dinner is over -

Finally, this dinner is over and I'm heading to bed.

- next day-

Thank God it's Saturday and I dont need to go to school because I couldn't sleep.

All of the night I thought about him, about Demetri Ivanov.

Why? He's ugly and a psycho.

For some odd reason I just couldn't stop thinking about him, I was turned on? I had a crush on him?

No, it can't be, I get asked by a lot of hot boys and I always decline.

The last time I had a crush was on Valdmir Putin and Shawn Mendes, don't judge me! I was addicted to politics and had a strong crush on him, sadly my dad told me that Putin has someone and that he's 50 years my senior. When  I heard that I was kinda depressed so I started to listen to Shawn Mendes and ....

And that's the last crush I remember.

But for some reason I want Demetri, like I really want him.

That's my new mission, to get Demetri Ivanov.