twentynine.

The bright sun was slowly rising indicating a new day. The sun rays shined through Charles's oval bedroom window onto Gwen's sweaty back as she rode her man like a stallion. Her head was thrown back, her breast chocolate breast were jerking wildly. Charles held on her waist tight, his bottom lip was tucked in his warm mouth.

"Just like that," He encouraged looking down at Gwen juices spill on top of his dark wood with every stroke.

"Daddy," Gwen moaned warning she was getting ready to explode, Charles  could feel her walls tighten around his hard baby maker, he knew she was close. Using his thumb, he touched her erected clitoris making her jerk back, it was sensitive but he kept rubbing it in a circular motion. He smiled watching her speed up the tempo, she wanted more and more of him. He left her clit alone and flipped them over so he was on top again. He lifted both of her legs over her shoulder and hammered his baby maker into her with no mercy.

"Fuckkk," Gwen whimpered gripping the sheets tightly, the sound of his headboard banged with every deep stroke.

"So fucking wet," He hissed taking a deep breath, he felt on her breast as he pleased her with his dick. Gwen moved her hands on his chest to push him back, she couldn't handle him. She tried to speak but failed due to the amount of pleasure that exploded through her body. Charles groaned lowly also releasing, he took himself out of her. He collapsed beside her, they both sat in silence. They had no energy to speak the only sound that was heard was their heavy breathing until Gwen's snores also filled the room.

Charles looked over at her and laughed, she was knocked out. He turned on his side and wrapped his arm around her curvy body cuddling her— a few moments later he was also fast asleep.

——

two weeks later

"How was your trip? You know I want all the juice," Stacy smiled sitting next to Gwen on her couch.

Gwen has been home for two weeks but decided to take an extra week off of work. Charles on the other hand, got right back to business when he first arrived. Gwen haven't seen him in almost three days because he's been so busy.

"My trip was great. I really appreciate you giving me an extra week to myself I really needed it," Gwen said opening both of them a wine cooler.

"Two weeks without seeing my best friend— no biggie," Stacy said waving her hand sarcastically.

Gwen smiled handing her a drink, "I'm sorry-"

Stacy eyes widened noticing the ring on Gwen's finger. "BITCH! Did you get engaged?!" She exclaimed grabbing Gwen's hand to examine the diamond ring.

Gwen laughed at her reaction, "No, it's a promise ring."

"Shiiiieeet! If that's a promise ring imagine the fucking wedding ring." She expressed releasing Gwen's hand.

"That's what I said."

"It's gorgeous," she complimented taking a sip of her drink.

"Thank you," Gwen smiled also taking a sip of her peach lemonade drink.

"I got your gift, thank you." Gwen said to Stacy. Stacy bought Gwen a Michael Kors handbag with the matching watch Gwen bought her for Christmas.