nine.

"Just take it on back, boy take it on back boy!" Gwen sung loudly along with Rihanna who played in her entire house. She checked herself out in her mirror door of her closet. She took her friends advice and decided to try the whole trench coat thing. She wore a black trench coat, a black laced bodysuit, and a pair of black Christian Louboutins with the red sole. Her natural hair was curled up and pinned in a high ponytail. She was trying to be cute but she was trynna have some hot sweaty sex. And to finish her look off, she wore a natural beat with red lipstick.

Something slight.

"Take it back all night," She sung sipping the smooth wine that was in her wine glass.

Her phone went off indicating, she had an incoming call. She walked over to her dresser, and answered Charles call. It was going on 11:30 at night and he was finally on his way. He made a quick stop to his house to freshen up after the long flight.

"Hello?" She answered putting the phone on speaker.

"What's the password to your gate, baby?" He asked. She smiled knowing he was about to pull up.

She gave him the pin, "I'll meet you downstairs," She smiled dancing excitedly.

"Alright."

She ended the call, she walked across the large bedroom causing her heels to echo through the house. She walked down the hall and carefully walked down the steps. She went into her kitchen and quickly swallowed the last bit of her wine. She tied up her coat hiding the little surprise.

The sound of the door bell ringing echoed over the song Twisted that was now playing in her house. She jogged out the kitchen to the front door. She took a second to catch her breath, and fixed her hair before opening the door.

Charles chuckled at the sight of.. she definitely different than the other woman he messed with in his life.

She was full of surprises.

He closed the door behind him, "Look at you." He smiled wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her close, she giggled snaking her arms around his neck.

"You smell good," She commented feeling him reach down and grip her thighs. He used his strength, and lifted her up on his waist.

"You ain't playing no games!" She chuckled leaning forward pressing her lips on his giving him a quick kiss. She then gave him the directions to her bedroom.

Now with their lips attached Gwen took control of the kiss, and slid her tongue between his lips. He mocked her actions as he laid her on her back, and climbed on top of her. Still making out, he found a way to untangle her trench jacket. He pulled away from the kiss to see what she's been hiding under the coat. She watched as a smile appeared on his face as if he just won the lottery. He grabbed her ankle and lifted her leg up. The fact she was wearing heels turned him on even more.

"This all for me." He commented feeling over her body with his free hand.  She smiled ignoring the throbbing sensation in her panties.

"All for you," She giggled watching him place kisses up her leg. She burst into giggles feeling his tongue glide on the flesh of her inner thigh. He stopped at her vagina before grabbing her legs and wrapping them around his waist. He leaned forehead again placing his lips on hers while feeling on her body just to get her warmed up.