twentythree.

Charles licked his bottom lip and watched Gwen unbuckle his jeans, Charles grew excited knowing he was about to get some great head. Gwen gave head every now and then, but when she did it was always mind blowing to Charles. Gwen wrapped her full lips around the tip of his dark hard penis, Charles exhaled loudly and he leaned his head back on the couch. He held the back of her head keeping her close, she looked him in his eyes as she filled her throat up with his dick. His breathing increase and his moans grew louder as she

Gwen grew wet knowing she was pleasing her man, she knew this by the moans, groans, and inaudible curse words that were coming from Charles mouth. Using her fingers, she touched herself through her panties teasing herself.

"Mhmm," Gwen moaned taking his erection out her mouth. She needed to catch her breath, she spat on his meat. She twisted her wrist, using her hand she massaged him up and down his nine inch baby maker.

He reached over instructing her to stand up he was ready to have sex at this point.

Gwen stood up and removed her t-shirt she was wearing. Charles pulled at her laced panties dropping them to her ankle, she stepped out of the panties. He gripped her waist pulling her onto him.

"Get up on my face," he instructed, she climbed on the couch with his help, he lift her leg over his shoulder, so his wetness was in his face.

"Shit-" she breathed out holding the chair to keep her balance. His hands massaged on her round ass, he held her close. Gwen rotated her hips matching the rhythm of Charles moist tongue.

"Right there!" Gwen cried out shutting her eyes, Charles chuckled causing vibration to run through her body. Gwen felt the familiar tightening feeling in her lower stomach, her moans grew louder and louder but that didn't stop Charles from licking and sucking over her erected clit. Gwen leg grew weak, she lost balance, Charles had used his strength help her stand up. Her body quivered and she collapsed on Charles as she reached her climax.

Gwen sat up breathing heavily once she caught her breath. Charles places her on her feet on the ground.

"Turn around," He ordered, she knew what position he wanted and obeyed. He grabbed her lips pulling her on top of him, she lifted herself up and reached down for his dick. She gripped him and slid him into herself. Gwen threw her head back on Charles chest. He gripped her thighs forcing her into the squatting position. She begun squatting up and down on him, she took all of him like a pro. Over time, she adjusted to his side and was more comfortable with his large size. Charles reach his hand down to her swollen clit and teased it while his other hand unclipped her bra making her chocolate breast to be free.

"Choke me," She moaned out with sweat gliding down her body. Charles loved wrapped his tightly but not too tight— Gwen was still able to breath.

"You like that you little slut?" Charles asked grinding himself into Gwen who was growing weak again. Gwen smiled, she was the freaky type and loved being called names in a the bedroom.

"I do Daddy," She whimpered feeling his fingers sped against her clit.

"It's cumming!" She cried out arching her back against him. Charles gave her a few more deep strokes, and she released her juices onto him. Charles kissed on her sweet spot as she enjoyed the high he just gave her. She blushed feeling him leave a couple of love marks on her neck. Charles laid them down on their side, Gwen knew this was his favorite position, she knew he was close because he usually did this position before he climaxed.